List updated here.
Edited by Tasear on April 25, 2019 1:05AM
Someone asked me a question that took me a very long time to get the answer. So let me explain my system. I have sorted healing gear sets by play styles that I think are most befitting of the class for healing.
Sorc Healer- Stores whatever I want, and pet healer set
- Examples Necropotence, Shalks, Eye of Nahviintaas
Warden Healer - Stores defensive healing gear
- Meritorious Service, Mending, Inventor Guard
Templar Healer - Balanced Healer, Stores standard healing gear, stores sustain gear
- IA, Mending, Sanctuary, Olorime, Jorvulds, Worm
DK Healer - Stores Shield Healing sets
- Prayer Shawl, Combat Physician, Urvus
NB Healer - Stores Dps healing gear, and low cost ultimate healing/Support/ hps healing gear
- Destructive Mage, Lamina Song, Master Architect
Necro Healer - rezzing and critical healing, *Stores roleplay gear, and moon dancer set
- Hanu's Compassion, Vastarie's Tutelage, Kags
Stamina Warden Healer
- Powerful Assault, Hist Champion, War Machine, Hircine
Frost Warden Tank Healer - Warden Healer started to overfill with gear setups so had to branch off and put hybrid tank/healer gear with a new toon for those 3 dps runs!)
Bank - Pvp healing gear, weapons and jewelry of important gear that should be swapped to in case of situations from bank.