The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[*TRIALS, *PVE, *SOCIAL] *** OLD DRAGON SLAYERS, IS NEW GUILD RECRUITING ALL ROLES! ***

omegalight27
omegalight27
Soul Shriven
**********************************************Old Dragon Slayers Guild is looking for players like you !***************************************************************

Hello, I am starting a new guild from the ground up and looking forward towards recruiting new and veteran players who wish to establish and shape a fun and positive Social, and PvE Trial/ Dungeon Oriented environment. I cannot tell you how many times people wish to be part of a guild that works as a team or are in one, and never receive help because they feel like just another number in the roster. This message is for those seeking a challenge and a sense of belonging to something worth being part of. I can promise you while the challenge will be difficult , it will also be rewarding. My name is @omegalight27 and I invite you to join the fight with me.

Note: Please in-game Email or ask for invites in this post, thank you all.