The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Why can't I change the screen resolution

Cr1tikalMoist
Cr1tikalMoist
Soul Shriven
Its locked for some weird reason I want to play in windowed mode but when I go to that it goes to a resolution of like 400x600 and thats tiny as all hell I want to change the resolution to a reasonable resolution but its like its like they dont want me to play the game
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you change it in full game or login screen/chars?
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I go to windowed mode it forces me to the resolution that my screen (a TV in this case) says it is. Is it possible the game doesn't know what the correct resolution is so it's just defaulting to the lowest?
  • raaphor
    raaphor
    ✭✭✭
    You should be able to resize the window by dragging the borders.
    EU/PC - 9 max level characters (DC)
    NA/PC - 2 characters (AD)
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    raaphor wrote: »
    You should be able to resize the window by dragging the borders.

That still will give lousy resolution if its at 400x600

IMHO - Sounds like a communication issue between your computer, TV and video card

If you have one, might hook up a monitor instead of the TV and see if that at least allows you to change to different resolutions