The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Engine Guardian weapons

max_only
max_only
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
They learn their lesson yet? Do the sfx continue when sheathed? Especially the staff. I have left over crowns just sitting here from before Elsweyr announcement....
#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
#OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
|| CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    They learn their lesson yet? Do the sfx continue when sheathed? Especially the staff. I have left over crowns just sitting here from before Elsweyr announcement....

No. I tested it yesterday with the staff, shield and bow.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So to be clear. It doesn't sparkle when it's sheathed?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    So to be clear. It doesn't sparkle when it's sheathed?

No, the items do not sparkle when sheathed.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always wait with spending crowns, and buy it for event tickets in a couple of months.
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    Just wait for it to go free soon
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    They learn their lesson yet? Do the sfx continue when sheathed?

Persistent particle effects ≠ Perpetual particle effects
    Persistent particle effects ≠ Constant particle effects

The effects don't have a timer or cooldown when in use, but it was never intended for these styles to be active when sheathed and there won't be a retroactive change to them.
    signing off
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sionIV wrote: »
    You could always wait with spending crowns, and buy it for event tickets in a couple of months.
    Just wait for it to go free soon

Is there solid info or is it just a speculation?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU