The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what do people think about like a 8-12 hour window faction locked campaign?

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
like screw it, not converting a current campaign or anything like that, but what would people want in what you could consider as close as ESO pvp could get to hardcore competitive campaign.

no faction jumping to the winning side
no night capping or pushing low pop sides of the map.

what would you do?

something like a 7 day? 30 would probably burn people out, 7 would stay more competitive. heck I would do it for seasons, like for one week of every month have a hyper sweaty 7-day.

6 hours? 8? 10? etc. would you do two campaigns then and have one for off hours or just do the one?

faction lock it, play hard for your team for like 1 week of the month for a few hours every day.

cp or no cp? CP seems to be the bigger pvp player base atm, but no cp would be less lag and possibly more interesting.

would you want any custom options? like cannot destroy mile gates / bridges, something with emp or scrolls, or would that add to it?

what if it had some kind of higher faction limits due to being in a temporary time frame (imagine an extra 50-100 players on every side, better remove those wolves for the server) could pull it off even better if it was no cp

double that AP? throw it in the pot.

sounds interesting, I would be down, I really support the idea of it being 1 week limited time to avoid burn and give people time to prep that go all out for a week. heck go for a unique emperor title for getting emp on THAT campaign
Edited by Wing on April 24, 2019 1:37PM
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry but what are you asking for a 8 or 12 hour only campaign
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

I would be all for this!

Then people would stop claiming that all multi faction players' motivation is to jump to the winning side. Most people that I play with and I want to be able to switch to the underdog side to get better fights.

PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MipMip wrote: »
    Wing wrote: »

I would be all for this!

Then people would stop claiming that all multi faction players' motivation is to jump to the winning side. Most people that I play with and I want to be able to switch to the underdog side to get better fights.

I'm on the underdog side it's not that much fun 3 bars vs 1
  • Dunning_Kruger
    Dunning_Kruger
    ✭✭✭✭
    No I’m tired of the faction hoppin hack lord mUh god

For the Queen bby
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but what are you asking for a 8 or 12 hour only campaign

left it up to debate.

wondering what people would like to see out of some form of "competitive campaign"

to that end I was bringing up a lot of the common complaints and making various suggestions and throwing out ideas, wondering what else people might think of.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick