The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Magblade Set for World Bosses

Ninga0809
Ninga0809
Hello All,

I just recently created a magicka nightblade for questing and overland content. Can anyone recommend a few good 5 piece and monster sets to increase my survivability against world bosses? If you are also a avid boss hunting Magblade, please share your skill setup as well if you don't mind.

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it!
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use julianos and mother's sorrow, then use the light armor ward. Then learn to get out of red. With swallow soul as a spammable and maybe a resto back bar, you can clear any world boss.
  • Zekka
    Zekka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bahraha's Curse is a pretty good set for soloing.
    You wont break parsing records with it but it still deals damage, heals you for the amount of damage done, has a near 100% uptime and counts as another dot for Valkyn Skoria.
  • Nevasca
    Nevasca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add Iceheart to any DPS build and you should be fine. Swallow Soul and Dampen Magic should be more than enough skill for survival on WB.
  • Ninga0809
    Ninga0809
    Thank you all for the replies!