Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Missing Something? Leafwater Dolmen

DeathStalker_X
DeathStalker_X
✭✭✭
I have "Investigate Leafwater Dolmen" on my map as highlighted for a quest, but I just completed it (and got the completion message), but it is still marked as such on my map. Am I missing something? I've searched around the whole area, and found nothing but a few crates & barrels.

Thanks.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is that for the Fighter's Guild daily? If so, you need to do 3 dolmens in Shadowfen. The marker is still there because you can do the same dolmen 3 times or do 3 different dolmens.

If it's not for the Fighter's Guild, then I'm not sure what quest that would be.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know you could just do the same dolmen 3 times for the FG quests. Could have swore it tells you to investigate the individual dolmens like the OP mentions.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this for a guild quest where you're supposed to investigate the three dolmens of a particular zone? If so, the notes in the upper right corner of the screen don't ever update to reflect which dolmens you've investigated.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know you could just do the same dolmen 3 times for the FG quests. Could have swore it tells you to investigate the individual dolmens like the OP mentions.

It puts the marker on all 3 but you can do the same dolmen 3 times. I do it that way all the time.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    No, it's not FG or3 Dolmen related - did 3 and still have it highlighted (and only that one).
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    Finally figured it out - it's "Dark Anchors in Tamriel".