The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

(torugs, infused, crusher) or (torugs, sharp, crusher) for pen

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
was trying to stack a bit of pen to see how much I could get. in anyone's opinion what would you prefer?

general play and pvp btw, I didn't crunch the numbers but I am under the assumption that infused would be better for the group were as sharp is better solo (as a higher crusher number effects ALL attacks on the target and not just the user)
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For solo play crusher is not good, berserker enchantment brings much more profit, torug will amplify both, probably widen the gap.
    About sharpened vs nirnhoned or infused, in solo sharpened comes ahead (from my tests with simple weave+light attacks with 2H sharpened while under all WD buffs were making 2% more damage then 2H nirnhoned). And that's why DW is still superior to 2H - mix of nirnhoned and sharpened is notably more effective then just nirnhoned or sharpened on 2H weapon.

If going to be a "crusher" for the group, then it's always torug+infused.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you very much for the explanation ^_^
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick