The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Warning: Latest Update Visually Broke Amaya Lake Lodge

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
qvv1le5jogvt.png
Just a warning, the top room in the house is experiencing a odd texture bug. The wooden beams towards the top of the wall is textured like a window, thus immersion breaking

Also another note, that giant volcano in Vvardenfell, you know that one important to lore? Red Mountain? Has been missing from the house skyline since the launch of morrowind back in 2017
y1ghuyoujkln.png
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom some of us used crowns to buy this house, it is important that our homes are fixed so that we can get the best of what we payed for
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bug reported this months ago, thanks for posting a thread as well. I find these issues deeply irksome, and they've been around quite a long time now.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    I bug reported this months ago, thanks for posting a thread as well. I find these issues deeply irksome, and they've been around quite a long time now.

The wooden beams have been bugged for months?
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, at least. Honestly I feel like I first noticed it around launch of Morrowind, but didn't really SEE it till I was redecorating a couple months ago
    Edited by Earrindo on April 21, 2019 9:16AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't recall seeing this. I was doing some redecorating a couple weeks ago and didn't notice. I'm going to have to take a look tonight.
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    qvv1le5jogvt.png
    Just a warning, the top room in the house is experiencing a odd texture bug. The wooden beams towards the top of the wall is textured like a window, thus immersion breaking

Also another note, that giant volcano in Vvardenfell, you know that one important to lore? Red Mountain? Has been missing from the house skyline since the launch of morrowind back in 2017
    y1ghuyoujkln.png

It's absolutely crazy that it's been so long and Red Mountain is STILL bugged out & missing in Amaya. There has been numerous threads on it, and I've seen you multiple times Aliyavana, championing the cause to get it back.

It's not a little missing tree or texture, it's literally THE most significant aspect of the zone. It's wild in a bad way this is still an issue after all this time.

It's one of those things where you hear the devs say they read this forums & they value our opinions and you're just left pointing at this ridiculous bug that's been around for ages ( and has been well documented) and you just shake your head.