The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else having trouble logging on or getting massive lag on NA?

Alowishus
Alowishus
✭✭✭
Got error 200 several times and 108 a couple of times. Finally got on and 999+. Internet's ok and even restarted everything to make sure. Anyone else?
ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Alowishus

Are you still running into high latency on the NA megaserver?

Logging off and waiting 10 to 20 minutes can sometimes help when running into latency and login issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for responding. I tried that and still couldn't get in. I got in today, but after a while I just got dropped. Waited about 2 hours and still can't get in. I've had all ports open and permission through the firewall since forever. Anything you can suggest?
    Thanks again
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Alowishus

Are you still running into high latency on the NA megaserver?

Logging off and waiting 10 to 20 minutes can sometimes help when running into latency and login issues.

Edited to add quote.
    Edited by Alowishus on April 21, 2019 8:25PM
    ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Alowishus

As you've made sure nothing is being blocked, the next thing you can do is contact customer support with a game consultant. Support can check the report as it will contain information on the path your connection is taking to the servers.
    Staff Post
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭
    Will do, thanks!
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭

ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Alowishus

As you've made sure nothing is being blocked, the next thing you can do is contact customer support with a game consultant. Support can check the report as it will contain information on the path your connection is taking to the servers.

@ZOS_BillE
    I've been trying to contact customer support but the page doesn't load on any of my PCs and I am still having a problem. In fact I was just booted about an hour ago. Is there a problem with customer support at the moment or another route I can take? What do you suggest? Thanks again for your help.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Alowishus

If the support page is not loading, try going through a different web browser to get the ticket started.
    Staff Post