The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Fourth Faction: The Imperial Legion

ServerusEcru
ServerusEcru
✭✭✭
nbwDXxs.jpg

The original idea for Cyrodiil was to have the elder races be loyal to their respective factions, thus since players voiced about being able to play with their friends, Zos opened it to where any race can play in any faction if they buy the race token or the Imperial Edition. What this kind of did was kill the lore and original intent of the game. But it pleased the people. Me being a fan of the lore and of the people, I worry about the Imperials as race. They have no secured homeland and they have no faction, pretty much being isolated from the content that was created for all the other races.

What if we created a fourth faction called: The Imperial Legion which will include a new campaign for that faction?

Who are The Imperial Legion?

The Imperial Legion is the main army of the Empire of Cyrodiil, or what remains of it. They are loyal to the one who sits on the Ruby Throne, which is currently Clivia Tharn, though Mannimarco is secretly the one from which their orders come. Another Tharn, Septima, is the Magus-General of the Imperial forces near High Rock.

During the Interregnum, the Empire fell into disarray and the Imperial Legion gradually lost control of its provinces. As a result, a large Imperial military presence can only be found in various camps throughout Cyrodiil.

So by creating this fourth faction, it will give a PvE version of Cyrodiil and explain what happened and how the Ruby Throne was corrupted--as a story. You will have the option to play three races in this campaign. Imperial, Daedra or Dremora and in doing so you can choose to be loyal to the throne or support the Imperial Legion by rebelling against Mannimarco and his corrupt influences. While the other three factions are fighting over territory, only an Imperial Blood can reign on the Ruby Throne. The Daedra and Dremora will cleverly carve their own pathway as well, finding an opportunity for mischief in this broken battlefield. And even if the races are forbidden to trust them they will fight for their own cause making the Imperial Legion a strong force to be faced in Cyrodiil.

Edited in

Explaining the context of this PvE campaign. Every Faction has a PvE campaign story. The Aldmeri Dominion has the story with Queen Ayrenn who is using a Khajiit spy to infiltrate against her enemies. The Daggerfall Covenant has the story with the High King Emeric who after winning the war against King Ranser is possessed by a Daedra spirit and loses hope in his Kingdom and the Ebonheart Pact has the story revolving around Jorunn The Skald-King who gave up his life as a bard to become a great King. What I am suggesting is to make this fair for the Imperials and create a new faction with its own unique story similar to the other three; revolving around the Imperial Legion (showing what happened before the Alliance war: like a period peace which has been done very good in ESO actually), so they can have some lore as well for that race.

Now...that is only one element.
On the PvP side which I did not go into depth with was how the fourth faction will work and look. The Imperial Legion will have its own hub (with two secured gates protecting their scrolls), similar to the other three. And being that Cyrodiil is so huge, there is enough space to slide that fourth faction in. There will be six connected home keeps, two scrolls (offensive and defensive) and one outpost as well for the Imperials. You can make the Imperial Legion color black since they are in a sense the bad guys in lore having allied with the Daedra and Dremora to protect the throne and keep in mind players will be able to play a Daedra or Dremora as an option in that faction. This will not only create more opportunity for PvP but it will introduce new amazing builds (so that faction can be balanced and face the others) and make the playing field even. Besides no one really wants to be on an odd playing field.

Let me know your thoughts Community? Zos....

@ZOS_BrianWheeler <3
Edited by ServerusEcru on January 28, 2020 2:18AM
"Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
NA/PC/ Order of the Candle
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manimarco is not giving anyone orders ATM.

Bedsides that the game is not setup for a 4th faction. Nothing about the game is. There is no story line for a 4th faction like there is for the other three. There is no place for this 4th faction in Cyrodiil.

In other words, there is to much work to make this workable and I expect Zos would not that worth the effort to do as part of the base game.

Of course, the 4th faction could be un unplayable faction and this could merely be a DLC zone for PvE where for some reason we are fighting this 4th faction. With that said, there are more areas of Cyrodiil that we probably want to see first.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want a 4th faction that can kill the three other factions, but you lost me at "PvE version of Cyrodiil". No. Cyrodiil is a PvP zone.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might be interested in the main quest of the Imperial City. Yeah, the 3 Alliances are squabbling over the city, but the questline itself is largely you helping out that small fourth faction of Imperials who stayed loyal to their ideals instead of serving Molag Bal.
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    I want a 4th faction that can kill the three other factions, but you lost me at "PvE version of Cyrodiil". No. Cyrodiil is a PvP zone.

Let me explain what I meant by PvE campaign. Every Faction has a PvE campaign story. The Aldmeri Dominion has the story with Queen Ayrenn who is using a Khajiit spy to infiltrate against her enemies. The Daggerfall Covenant has the story with the High King Emeric who after winning the war against King Ranser is possessed by a Daedra spirit and loses hope in his Kingdom and the Ebonheart Pact has the story revolving around Jorunn The Skald-King who gave up his life as a bard to become a great King. What I am suggesting is to make this fair for the Imperials and create a new faction with its own unique story similar to the other three; revolving around the Imperial Legion (showing what happened before the Alliance war: like a period peace which has been done very good in ESO actually), so they can have some lore as well for that race.

On the PvP side which I did not go into depth with was how the fourth faction will work and look. The Imperial Legion will have its own hub (with two secured gates protecting their scrolls), similar to the other three. And being that Cyrodiil is so huge, there is enough space to slide that fourth faction in. There will be seven connected home keeps, two scrolls (offensive and defensive) and one outpost as well for the Imperials. You can make the Imperial Legion color black since they are in a sense the bad guys in lore having allied with the Daedra and Dremora to protect the throne and keep in mind players will be able to play a Daedra or Dremora as an option in that faction. This will not only create more opportunity for PvP but it will introduce new amazing builds (so that faction can be balanced and face the others) and make the playing field even. Besides no one really wants to be on an odd playing field.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom please consider this and pass these ideas along to your amazing team.
    Edited by ServerusEcru on April 20, 2019 3:39AM
    "Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been an advocate for a Cyrodiil 2.0 about a year after IC came out that would drastically change Cyrodiil. We defeated Molag bal so his overall influence in Cyrodiil should be a lot less, specially in IC. Maybe keep Deadra in the sewers but the districts should be more cleared out. Would also be able cool for them to add a bunch of faction controlled outposts and stuff like caravans players can capture for their alliance.

It would be cool to have an Imperial faction or the Alliance under one banner begin to make an appearance in Cyrodiil too. I dont agree with a PvE cyrodiil tho, i think it would make more sense to have you just choose a faction to area to start in and occasionally abnar tharn will have quests for you
    ~Thallen~
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me explain what I meant by PvE campaign. Every Faction has a PvE campaign story. The Aldmeri Dominion has the story with Queen Ayrenn who is using a Khajiit spy to infiltrate against her enemies. The Daggerfall Covenant has the story with the High King Emeric who after winning the war against King Ranser is possessed by a Daedra spirit and loses hope in his Kingdom and the Ebonheart Pact has the story revolving around Jorunn The Skald-King who gave up his life as a bard to become a great King. What I am suggesting is to make this fair for the Imperials and create a new faction with its own unique story similar to the other three; revolving around the Imperial Legion (showing what happened before the Alliance war: like a period peace which has been done very good in ESO actually), so they can have some lore as well for that race.

On the PvP side which I did not go into depth with was how the fourth faction will work and look. The Imperial Legion will have its own hub (with two secured gates protecting their scrolls), similar to the other three. And being that Cyrodiil is so huge, there is enough space to slide that fourth faction in. There will be seven connected home keeps, two scrolls (offensive and defensive) and one outpost as well for the Imperials. You can make the Imperial Legion color black since they are in a sense the bad guys in lore having allied with the Daedra and Dremora to protect the throne and keep in mind players will be able to play a Daedra or Dremora as an option in that faction. This will not only create more opportunity for PvP but it will introduce new amazing builds (so that faction can be balanced and face the others) and make the playing field even. Besides no one really wants to be on an odd playing field.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom please consider this and pass these ideas along to your amazing team.

What is interesting is you replied to someone who wants something different and could really care less about your idea but ignored posts that directly spoke to your idea and explained real challenges.

In ignoring those real challenges and not trying to find a workable solution that would make it worth the investment in the required changes the idea is very likely not going to get any attention. It does not look to be worth the time and money and seems to lack interest based on the response to this thread and you do not seem interested in countering that.
    Edited by idk on April 20, 2019 5:26AM
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    I've been an advocate for a Cyrodiil 2.0 about a year after IC came out that would drastically change Cyrodiil. We defeated Molag bal so his overall influence in Cyrodiil should be a lot less, specially in IC. Maybe keep Deadra in the sewers but the districts should be more cleared out. Would also be able cool for them to add a bunch of faction controlled outposts and stuff like caravans players can capture for their alliance.

It would be cool to have an Imperial faction or the Alliance under one banner begin to make an appearance in Cyrodiil too. I dont agree with a PvE cyrodiil tho, i think it would make more sense to have you just choose a faction to area to start in and occasionally abnar tharn will have quests for you

Great ideas! Considering the Imperials have camps scattered all over Cyrodill, it would be cool if instead of having one main hub with two shrines, they have many different areas of interests where those in that faction can get to and buy supplies and get PvP quest etc. Being natives they will have advantage in the land.

I do really think they should have a PVE storyline as well for the Imperial race so everyone can benefit from this faction also so players can get their skill points which are tedious to get by PvPing after level 50. It does not have to be as huge as the other three faction stories, but like a coming to age story that shows how the war started. Maybe another side of Cyrodill. Something to consider.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just call the faction "murder hobo" and be honest.

We've been asking for this forever...
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Let's take this idea and run with it a bit. Give it a bit of PvP perspective, with a bit of roleplay fun attached. ESO could perhaps use a 4th, "Pirate" faction. Here's my suggestion:
    • Coldharbour Legion (CL); a new fourth faction for PvP added. Baddies, servants of Molag's Balls and causing chaos in his name.
    • Xivkyn added as new race with new passives. It fits the role more than Dremora from a lore perspective, since they were created by Molag Bal in the Vile Laboratory specifically to serve him.
    • Faction is race-locked to the new race. You can race change a char to Xivkyn using a race change token, but only for already max level (lvl 50) chars. Changing race to Xivkyn also changes your char's faction and resets your alliance rank.
    • You need to have Xivkyn unlocked first, which you'll buy for money (or Crowns dgaf anyway personally). That's your ticket to this new content.
    • New faction has black color with a white logo which is Molag Bal's head
    • Their business in Cyro is to disrupt the progress of the 3 Alliances who are looking to secure the crown for their own benefits. Thus prolonging Molag's rule in the IC.
    • Xivkyn can't earn or spend Alliance Points but they have a new currency called Coldharbour's Blessings (CB) gathered like AP by killing players in Cyro or IC.
    • The CL can't capture spawn points (which are the keeps, outposts or towns of cyrodiil) in the traditional sense; They can siege them, enter them and cause havoc. They can capture only the top flag in a keep which will prevent NPCs from spawning and allow them to place their own "camps".
    • The keep colour will change to half-black and half red/blue/yellow based on the previous owner. That is to indicate CL presence. It will stay in UA status until cleared and claimed by an Alliance since CL can't claim keeps.
    • They can't repair the keeps or spawn at them. They can place mini-anchors which are their camps. If they siege and enter a keep, killing all NPCs, they'll have to defend its breaches without NPC help. They can capture resources though, to block travelling routes and place mini-anchors.
    • They also don't get CB ticks like AP ticks. However they get a CB multiplier (like Tel Var multiplier) based on their kill streak. At certain kill streak level, you get Continuous Attack bonuses. It takes longer to build up but then has no time-out effect till you get killed. Rewards successfully aggressive playstyle.
    • Alliance players that kill CL players get XP and AP points like normal, but multiplied by their victim's CB multiplier at the time of kill. The longer a CL player has been alive and the more souls they've claimed, the more valuable they are to hunt down and kill.
    • Dark Anchors appear above indestructible buildings in Cyrodiil locations. They serve as the fixed spawn points for the CL, outside of mini-anchor camps, like the open world spawn points of towns. Since CL can't capture spawn points, their own spawn points can't be captured either. They can use those locations to travel places in Cyrodiil and cause chaos wherever they see fit.
    • They can buy Colharbour sieges from Dremora merchants for CB at their spawn points. As well as unique motifs, costumes and random boxes created for this "faction".
    • They can't crown Emps of course, but the player with the highest CB in a campaign (above a 1m CB minimum requirement) gains the title of Grand Overseer along with a stat boost. Boost is only half that of Emperor since there's pretty much always one Grand Overseer who can't be "dethroned".
    • They have their own "Alliance Ranks" with different titles, signs and collectibles/dyes etc.
    • They have their own base in IC. District/Sewer daedra and xivkyn are "yellow" to them which means neutral unless attacked
    • They don't partake in the Tel Var system, because they don't care about Tel Var. Also because it would be imbalanced what with the advantage of friendly monsters. Death to a CL in IC does not incur Tel Var loss if a CL player got the killing blow.
    • Killing alliance players in IC gives you Soul Fragments (similar concept to Key Fragments) which can be used for IC-based rewards

Just an idea I had while I was taking a ***.

Edited by Maulkin on April 23, 2019 4:31PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are already groups running around that do nothing but troll, don't been an entire alliance based on trolling.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    There are already groups running around that do nothing but troll, don't been an entire alliance based on trolling.

That's exactly what we need.

I just thought I'd add some lore to it rather than call it "the troll faction" and make their flag a pepe meme.
    EU | PC | AD
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ServerusEcru had a similar idea and so have others. Never gets picked up. Gotta lobby class reps. And here was my proposal
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/415045/create-a-4th-option-not-faction-a-deserter-option-in-cyrodiil-read-before-commenting#latest
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have always been an advocate of "monster play" as that was my favorite part of LotRo

basically have Daedra as monster options for players as a 4th faction, their essentially single bar archetype builds like WW, and would consist of things like

-basic fighter Dremora
    -tanky Daedroth
    -CC / summoner spider deadra
    -healer twilight
    -rogue dremora
    -etc.

I loved monster play in LotRo (creep Warg) and the basic design was similar to cyro. would be my one wish to see that kind of play in ESO
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I do like the idea of an Imperial Legion faction for PvP, I could care less about a PvE storyline. I think it would be extremely attractive to the small-scale community. As long as the idea isn't heavily PvE oriented, it would be wonderful. I don't necessarily want to play as a Daedra or Dremora though; too many balancing issues come with that sort of thing.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    I have always been an advocate of "monster play" as that was my favorite part of LotRo

basically have Daedra as monster options for players as a 4th faction, their essentially single bar archetype builds like WW, and would consist of things like

-basic fighter Dremora
    -tanky Daedroth
    -CC / summoner spider deadra
    -healer twilight
    -rogue dremora
    -etc.

I loved monster play in LotRo (creep Warg) and the basic design was similar to cyro. would be my one wish to see that kind of play in ESO

Great ideas!!! I think it could be balanced this way, so the faction can have its own identity, while not only staying true to the lore but also honoring the traditional class skill set up. This way the Imperials can have support to fight against the other three factions.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom great stuff to bring to the discussion. ❤️
    Edited by ServerusEcru on April 24, 2019 2:32PM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »

I just thought I'd add some lore to it rather than call it "the troll faction" and make their flag a pepe meme.

Guess your trolling with your reply
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭

I do like the idea of an Imperial Legion faction for PvP, I could care less about a PvE storyline. I think it would be extremely attractive to the small-scale community. As long as the idea isn't heavily PvE oriented, it would be wonderful. I don't necessarily want to play as a Daedra or Dremora though; too many balancing issues come with that sort of thing.

I hear you, albeit you must consider things like character class development, achievements and skill points. PvP in ESO is not like most games. You don’t get as much experience PVPing as it is more for veterans to do in the end game content. If we are to introduce a new faction it will be for all of Tamriel which means it would need to be done right. Players should get a storyline like the other three factions (which would be at least 2 or 3 new PVE maps to explore with delves, dungeons and skyshards for skill points). They need an opportunity to level their characters so they can eventually compete in Cyrodiil. Something to highly consider.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

• Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ServerusEcru I love the idea! It adds another layer of interest. I’ve thought for years that this “three” faction war does not work the way they probably intended... a two faction would probably work best, but a four faction I could get on board with. The way it is now, the two factions that usually “team up” don’t do so because they’re fighting the faction that’s in the lead, nor has emp... its not two underpopulated or underpowered factions fighting against one overpopulated and overpowered faction the way it was probably meant to be..
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about imperial legion is just a mercenary faction.
    Group sizes capped at 8 and everyone else outside of group is an enemy to fight.
    Your resurrection locations are the various imperial camps in cyro.

These groups cannot emp, they cannot hold more than one objective per individual group.
    They cannot store scrolls anywhere.

Once you become a mercenary you are locked into that option for the entirety of the campaign that you chose.

To the ep, dc, ad loyalists these 1-8 man’s running around their keeps and forces are no different than one of the two other factions that they fight. But for the legion players they can now attack everyone as pvp is their main interest.
    Every interaction is a potential battle for them.

• pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem with mercenary factions is the people want them want to farm 100% of the players instead of just 2/3 of them. As a class rep I know said, "If they ever made a mercenary faction, that faction would win every campaign."

ZoS is in the business of making casuals happy, which is why they'll never do it, as fun as it would be.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »
    The problem with mercenary factions is the people want them want to farm 100% of the players instead of just 2/3 of them. As a class rep I know said, "If they ever made a mercenary faction, that faction would win every campaign."

ZoS is in the business of making casuals happy, which is why they'll never do it, as fun as it would be.

You can't win campaigns if your "faction" isn't a faction, is not on the board and can't score points for capturing anything.

hooddocumentary1.png
    Maulkin wrote: »

Guess your trolling with your reply

No sir.
    Edited by Maulkin on April 24, 2019 10:28PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Group sizes capped at 8 and everyone else outside of group is an enemy to fight.

These groups cannot emp, they cannot hold more than one objective per individual group.

Once you become a mercenary you are locked into that option for the entirety of the campaign that you chose.

To the ep, dc, ad loyalists these 1-8 man’s running around their keeps and forces are no different than one of the two other factions that they fight. But for the legion players they can now attack everyone as pvp is their main interest.

There would be more mercenary groups then any other.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »

There would be more mercenary groups then any other.

You can put caps on the number of mercenaries per campaign. You can make players queue as mercenaries to get in. Like we already do with any other faction.

Next question?
    EU | PC | AD
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or mercenaries can attack other mercenaries. The only mercenaries on your team, are the ones in your group. Everyone not in your group is an enemy. And I’d be open to calling the groups between 4-8, maybe base it off the population.

This was part of an idea I posted before and rather than mercenaries, call these players deserters. They deserted their faction and have no allegiance except to their group.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/415045/create-a-4th-option-not-faction-a-deserter-option-in-cyrodiil-read-before-commenting#latest
  • MaisonNaevius
    MaisonNaevius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a "fanboy" of the imperial Legion BUT, I don't agree about this 4th faction.
    Bedsides that the game is not setup for a 4th faction.

I do not see any logic in the current context. Let's wait and see the actual context in Colovian Estates and more information in Elsweyr to talk about 4th faction again.

But for now, the imperial Legion is the enemy of all. There is no logic to join this faction after all that basic game teaches you..(sorry, I feel that the sentence sounds wrong, I'm not good anglophone).
    The only Legion that defends the principles of the Empire is unknown (wait for Elsweyr information or Colovian Estates context). For now, we have only henchmen Molag Bal. And those who do not agree with Molag Bal are or deserted or killed.

Of course I will dream of joining the Legion. But the 4th faction cannot be the imperial Legion. But the imperial Legion is just an institution. The true faction for the Legion is the Empire of Cyrodiil.
    But I do not believe in this faction.
    > Wiki spécialisé sur Cyrodiil / en cour de rédaction <
    https://tescyrodiipedia.blogspot.com/

> Cyrodiil de l'Info <
    https://cyrodiildelinfo.blogspot.com/

- Naevius-
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Maki2859 see my post above your last. What about a deserter “faction?”
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nbwDXxs.jpg

The original idea for Cyrodiil was to have the elder races be loyal to their respective factions, thus since players voiced about being able to play with their friends, Zos opened it to where any race can play in any faction if they buy the race token or the Imperial Edition. What this kind of did was kill the lore and original intent of the game. But it pleased the people. Me being a fan of the lore and of the people, I worry about the Imperials as race. They have no secured homeland and they have no faction, pretty much being isolated from the content that was created for all the other races.

What if we created a fourth faction called: The Imperial Legion which will include a new campaign for that faction?

Who are The Imperial Legion?

The Imperial Legion is the main army of the Empire of Cyrodiil, or what remains of it.

this is where i stopped reading. this reminded me that in the current era, Imperials are dead.

There are only remnants of them. The leaders are corrupt and/or unknowns at this point.

So no... I get that u want a "neutral" faction, which is interesting especially in the coming days of faction-locking, but honestly, it's too much development AND it's not lore-friendly coz Imperials can't win... not in this era anyway.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler I am still hoping we get a fourth faction. The way Cyrodiil is now the Daggerfall Covenant is having a very hard time trying to compete in the 30 Day CP because the Aldmeri Dominion and the Ebonheart Pact are both hitting DC from different sides. When DC tries to defend Aleswell, AD hits Ash and we lose our home keeps in the south; and vice versa, when DC takes Ash, EP hits Aleswell and now with the Hammer it just ruins our opportunities to defend anything. To have a Fourth Faction would help balance things out and make things more competitive for everyone.

Please reconsider this idea.
    Edited by ServerusEcru on January 28, 2020 2:17AM