The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 NA - Login Failed

NewFordOrder
NewFordOrder
✭✭✭
Anyone else unable to login?
  • Lord_Xenofex
    Lord_Xenofex
    ✭✭
    Yep, was just about to make a post myself. Me and several guildies getting the “cannot connect to PlayStation Network” error. Only other games work and the PlayStation network isn’t listed as down. So it’s definitely on ESO’s side. Apparently those already in the game aren’t having issues, only those trying to log in.
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got an "already logged in" a few minutes ago. First login today. PC/NA

Second try worked.
  • Carlomagno_XI
    Carlomagno_XI
    ✭✭
    Same here guys ... i'm plus one-ing so that we give the thread traction & they can fix it maybe? although it looks like with the patching, pts stuff, all servers being maintenanced tomorrow, not being able to be crowned emperor ... etc. We will NOT as PS4 players be high in the priority list... prob blame it on the PSN since that is what the CODE details on the LOGIN FAILED.

----_____----

MAKE CYRO GREAT AGAIN [ MCGA ]
    No ETA
  • LeoA91b14_ESO
    LeoA91b14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Same
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    It happened at the exact time that Maintenance was announced. No one is able to log-in over here either
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    I can’t login either
  • woodap
    woodap
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 Eu ..can’t login
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, time for some Division 2 instead.

"If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • DirtyDeeds765
    DirtyDeeds765
    ✭✭✭✭
    "LOGIN FAILED. Could not connect to The Playstation Network."
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, thanks all.
    Edited by NewFordOrder on April 19, 2019 12:47AM
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the North American PlayStation®4 and European PlayStation®4 megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available..."

Oh thank the maker, I'm on PC! I guess I'll be logging in just fine in about 20 minutes.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the odds that ZO$ can ever run an event correctly?
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    Mines fixed!! <3
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is working now as well.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, the issue is now resolved. For this reason we are closing the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.