can we get some Dragon armor?

Gilvoth
Gilvoth
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
title

EDIT:
i wasn't looking for the appearance or looks, (although that IS important and i want good looks in it) rather, i was looking for something special in the protection or effects that having armor made out of Dragon skin would cause in the next upcoming patch.
Edited by Gilvoth on April 18, 2019 2:11PM
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    You dont know that dragon are species in risk? have you no shame? we should get armor of fur from all the cats now
    Options
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a dragon bone armor outfit style in the collector's digital preorder for elsweyr... Haven't heard of anything else yet.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
    Options
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a dragon bone armor outfit style in the collector's digital preorder for elsweyr... Haven't heard of anything else yet.

I don't think you get the style itself. You just get the ability to right-click on a piece of armor and convert it to the dragon style.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
    Options
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    PocketNova wrote: »

I don't think you get the style itself. You just get the ability to right-click on a piece of armor and convert it to the dragon style.

That isn't a thing anymore. It unlocks the style to your outfits to use like like any other motif you know.
    uwu
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you mean like this?

USP_Combat_FightingAMonster_1920x1080.png

CE_Motif_Dragonbone.png
    Edited by Nemesis7884 on April 17, 2019 11:37PM
    Options
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not as cool as the skyrim one, but i'll take it.

jonah-lobe-armor1.jpg?1525559462
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
    Options
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

If you combine the heavy armor with one of the dragon priest masks ( https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/archaic-dragon-priest-mask/ for example) it looks almost the same.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wasn't looking for the appearance or looks, (although that IS important and i want good looks in it) rather, i was looking for something special in the protection or effects that having armor made out of Dragon skin would cause in the next upcoming patch.
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

If you combine the heavy armor with one of the dragon priest masks ( https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/archaic-dragon-priest-mask/ for example) it looks almost the same.

Of course the irony here is, that's not (strictly) the dragon bone armor from Skyrim, because the helm has been replaced by a dragon priest mask.

But, yeah, heavy dragon bone looks a bit like Skyrim's dragon bone armor. (Think, the similarity between Xivkyn and Skyrim's Daedric.) Light and medium look pretty snazzy as well.
    Options
  • Ei8htba11
    Ei8htba11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    title

EDIT:

I'm assuming you're suggesting a new crafting material? I don't think any of the mats for any of the styles give any benefit other than looks. Traits and enchants are what give you the bonusses. Likely what you're describing might already be added as a set (looted or craftable), I haven't looked at any change logs to be honest.
    Options