The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Someone cancelled the que

Luckylancer
Luckylancer
✭✭✭✭✭
I could not join 1-49 lvl BGs for 30 minutes. Someone always cancelled. Then I gave up.

I tried queing and canceling after 30 hour. I can que, find game, cancel, que and repeat this. There were so little people, it finds game nearly instantly.

ZoS, pls put "declining" penalty of 1 to 5 minutes for BGs que. Every other team game have one (dota2, heroes of the storm etc.).
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This penalty won't matter if it's a system problem causing the "declining". Quite often, every member will accept and the system will still tell you someone has declined. It's quite buggy.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the same thing with dungeon finder. You can take a full 4 man group and queue for a dungeon, only to be "declined", over and over. It's literally the game itself.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could not join 1-49 lvl BGs for 30 minutes. Someone always cancelled. Then I gave up.

I tried queing and canceling after 30 hour. I can que, find game, cancel, que and repeat this. There were so little people, it finds game nearly instantly.

ZoS, pls put "declining" penalty of 1 to 5 minutes for BGs que. Every other team game have one (dota2, heroes of the storm etc.).

I see that you are new to this game. Let me welcome you with these words: it's a well known bug that exists for years now and can't be solved because of low expenditures on game maintenance. All money in ZOS spent on game development, go towards making new crown store items and DLCs that artificially extend games life in order for ZOS to make more money out of it.