The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Missing Wrothgar quest

Strut6569
Strut6569
✭✭
I seem to be missing one quest in Wrothgar. The map completion graphic shows the only thing missing is a POI, which is the Maelstrom Arena where I have completed the first two challenges.
I have done, and have credit for, both public dungeons, but I did them solo and missed some of the bosses. Could that be it?
The achievements, under Wrothgar Grand Adventurer, shows 39/40 quests. Any clues where I may be missing a quest??
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You help zabani in the keep dungeon? That was the one I missed... the closer you get to the 40/40 in Wrothgar the rarer those quest markers become... try going back to some old places and double checking that there’s no quest you’ve missed?
    Dungeon and delve bosses don’t matter unless your going after those achievements or unless the quests specifically tell you to go for them
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    Is that the quest where you rescue Bazrag? Not sure which keep dungeon you mean??
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you find all the relics for the museum and did the final quest for the curator?

Did you do the quest with the ship wreck and the other one with the lost locket?

Then there is a delve out at the far West end of the map

Those are the easy ones to miss
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    I found the quest: One Ugly Mug. I did finish that one, and Zabani is nowhere to be found.
    I need to just keep looking.
    Thanks!
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    I found the one I missed: Tinker Trouble, where you chase the crazy Dwemer sphere all over the map :#
    I compared the list of quests here: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Wrothgar#Quests with the list of completed quests using Harven's Quest Journal add-on and came up with several that I missed, including the four meal quests from Orzorga.
    I have not achieved Hero of Wrothgar yet, so I can do the quests from curator. I have a lot left to do!
    Thanks for the help and suggestions!
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the new zone guide and how it can help you make sure you finish the story quests. I'd like to see them expand it to help you find other quests in the zone you haven't done. Even if it was just a list of quests with check marks to tell you whether or not you've done them and the ability to see what town or area the missed quests were in, it would be helpful.