The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Someone tired of normal trials is looking for a guild to get in vet trials more regularly

Mr_Stormtrooper
Mr_Stormtrooper
Soul Shriven
Hi, I'm a DD magblade main with CP 460, already with end build ( Siroria+sorrow+zaan), all gold except jewerly. I'm already sick of doing normal trials over and over again so I'm looking to get into veteran trials.I have 40K DPS, can go higher once I master the rotation, I'm a very fast learner, I tend to always learn mechanics beforehand, I'm available for discord and I'm already done vHoF and it made me want to keep playing the game, the normal trials don't -.-

Pls reply to this post or send an inbox to @Mr.Stormtrooper ( with the period.)

Thanks! ^^
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    There's a guild called nobles guardians. Message me in game and I'll invite you