The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

What auto-crafter add-on are you using since Dolgubon's finished with Lazy Crafter?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
I thought Writ-Worthy was going to perform the same function but it doesn't. Any other Dolgubon-style addons out there?
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    since Dolgubon's finished with Lazy Crafter?

where'd you hear that?

PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He isn't updating it? Can you link please to where he says this?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master writs. See his addon comment. "Sorry, but I won't be looking into this. Not really supporting master writs anymore. I highly suggest using Writ Worthy instead"
    Edited by Elsonso on April 17, 2019 1:35AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master writs. See his addon comment. "Sorry, but I won't be looking into this. Not really supporting master writs anymore. I highly suggest using Writ Worthy instead"

That's the one. I know it's 'just an addon' - but as a PC user and dedicated crafter, its such a brilliant addon and was always kept up to date. I'll be very sad to see it go.
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the one. I know it's 'just an addon' - but as a PC user and dedicated crafter, its such a brilliant addon and was always kept up to date. I'll be very sad to see it go.

It's not going anywhere.

Use Dolgubon's for Daily Writs

Use WritWorthy for Master Writs
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

It's not going anywhere.

Exactly this. The two addons are for different things. I don’t think he intends to abandon it for daily writs, he’s just not working on Master Writ functionality. That’s ok because Writ Worthy does it perfectly.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presently, both of these addons are working perfectly for me. Love 'em!
    Master Craftsman!
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

It's not going anywhere.

Exactly this. The two addons are for different things. I don’t think he intends to abandon it for daily writs, he’s just not working on Master Writ functionality. That’s ok because Writ Worthy does it perfectly.

Ace. The world is in harmony again LOL
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have both, turn off Master Writ automation in Dolgubluns. This will stop you from making two of an item by accident.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not going anywhere.

This! Why be a derp about it; they both do their own things perfectly.
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fake news. Dolgubon keeps his addon up-to-date with super frequent updates. Fake news is fake.