The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stamplars - Do you use snare immunity?

md3788
md3788
✭✭✭
Calling all medium armor stamplars. How do you deal with snares? Do you just cleanse them? Do you use shuffle? Forward momentum (if so, what do you use for a burst heal?) Looking for some opinions from those with experience on the class
vFG1 HM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shuffle.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    Cleanse.... I mean Stamplar are the only class with a purge, use it.
    Options
  • laissezfaire
    laissezfaire
    ✭✭✭
    Cleanse And shuffle. But which one you use may depend on situation. If I am getting focused hard by more a few players, I might hit cleanse first mainly to remove any dots etc and if that takes care of snare as well then I know I probably don't need to hit shuffle unless the full duration of shuffle has expired. But if I am not under high pressure and I need to remove snare, then I may just hit shuffle.
    Options
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭
    moltzdc wrote: »
    Cleanse And shuffle. But which one you use may depend on situation. If I am getting focused hard by more a few players, I might hit cleanse first mainly to remove any dots etc and if that takes care of snare as well then I know I probably don't need to hit shuffle unless the full duration of shuffle has expired. But if I am not under high pressure and I need to remove snare, then I may just hit shuffle.

@moltzdc I too use both. I saw a post recently complaining about shuffle, so I was wondering if other's use it or if they just cleanse and use some other form of major evasion.
    vFG1 HM
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have purge and shuffle. Definitely don’t use forward momentum because rally is too valuable to drop.

You generally want enough sustain to manage shuffle for snares and cleanse for everything else.
    Options
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭
    You should have purge and shuffle. Definitely don’t use forward momentum because rally is too valuable to drop.

You generally want enough sustain to manage shuffle for snares and cleanse for everything else.

Exactly what I run. Thanks
    vFG1 HM
    Options
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I can use race against time next patch. Snare immunity, major expedition, minor force, and a free shield while blocking. :o
    vFG1 HM
    Options