The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Doeskin-and-Chamois Outfit

Meesha1170
Meesha1170
✭✭✭✭
Missed out on this when it was in the Crownstore back in the day and kept hoping it would return in some form even if in the Crown Crates. The latest round of Crates disappointingly doesn’t even have any outfit offerings.

Anyone know if this may be coming down the pipeline or if there is a way to get it?
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, I missed it and I’d like to see it back in the store/crates some time soon.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes! I've been writing about it in various "bring back" threads for months.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Yes! I've been writing about it in various "bring back" threads for months.

I hope it works. It seems like a style that would be popular to bring back for the summer or for Elsweyr. I was hoping when the new crates came out it would be one you could get with gems since I have a stack I’ve been waiting to use so I was quite surprised to not see any outfit offerings in this season or at least none that I noticed.