Orc Longhouse - Begging for this as a home

Rykoth
Rykoth
✭✭✭✭
I was not sure where I wanted to post this - here or the crown store forum. But since it's related to a house... I'll put it here for now. -Maybe mods can see fit to move it if they think it's out of place.

Ah, but what is it I feel the need to post? I play an Orc. I run an Orc Guild. Yes I'm one of those obnoxious roleplayers some of you roll your eyes at. But hear me out. Orcs are popular now for the meta they provide for those who are super into min/maxing etc. Let's also be honest, Wrothgar is still one of the best if not the best DLC zone. The Malacath and Ancient Orc Motifs are amazing. Orcs have surprisingly been treated well (outside of our town clothing) for being the pariah race.

... except in one aspect. Now sure, Hammerdeath is nice enough for a single room. Mournoth and Forsaken are pretty nifty. Pariahs is a CHALLENGE to decorate. But they're all examples of fortresses. They aren't what most players of Orcs are familiar with. The traditional stronghold. The longhouse. I am prepared to shell out whatever crowns or necessary but I am begging you ZoS, give us something worthy of that aesthetic. Something like Tumnosh Clanhold with one longhouse, a forge looking area, and an open space to do with as we please. Or even like Morkul with two longhouses. Either or.

s8l1arzkam32.png
l56o93stf5za.png

This is cooler looking IMO. It's smaller, more intimate, and screams Orsimer far better than an old fortress in a mountain. Put it in Wrothgar somehow if you can. Just please.

For the sake of all that have tusks, let's have ourselves some Orc Longhouses!
Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I support this! Reminded of how cool those longhouses are doing the wrothgar dailies for the event.
    Options
  • Athyrie
    Athyrie
    ✭✭
    Wow, Ry. The Malacath and Ancient Orc motifs are amazing? WHAT ABOUT TRINIMAC, HUH? Hater.

But I support this! I was so excited when the Pariah's Pinnacle came out, but honestly, I hate how big and open everything is. Just one big, giant, cold, stone stronghold surrounded by snow. I still love it, don't get me wrong. Rykoth and I have decked out our Pariah's Pinnacles are probably some of the coolest ones out there! We use them for our Orc roleplaying guild!

But I admit, I have longed for something more akin to the stronghold on the Isle of Betnikh. A big grassy area surrounded by trees and with longhouses and that really awesome longhouse forge! Why is this not a thing already!? It's the simplest request that would really make a lot of players, both roleplayers and otherwise, quite happy. I think you guys would make a killing selling them for a limited time on the Crown Store! I know I'd buy it!
    Options
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please!
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
    Options
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Supported, a longhouse would be a nice addition, but then in Wrothgar please 😎
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
    Options
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Longhouse? Shut up and take my Crowns.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
    Options
  • Shewolf075
    Shewolf075
    ✭✭✭
    F8cxyTv.jpg
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I do not personally want this for myself, it boggles my mind how an Orcish Longhouse isn't an available player house.

How the heck did player housing go live without this as an option? How the heck has housing been in so long without this being added? I straight-up don't get how this oversight is possible.
    Edited by MasterSpatula on April 15, 2019 5:55PM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Mournoth Keep, but I'd have been much happier with a longhouse in the same location.

On the same lines, why are all the Bosmer homes pods? You can have one, two or three pods, but there's no tree house, even though they exist in the game.
    Options