The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What makes you watch players on twitch?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What keeps you interested in their shows? What do you like seeing on the shows?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP. The second they start bashing away on monsters, I'm out. This isn't because I hate PvE, but because it's predictable - I know what's going to happen. In PvP you have no idea what's around the corner.
    They must also have some sense of viewer awareness. Just pause for a moment and read chat to let them know you're paying attention, otherwise we may as well just go watch youtube videos.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mainly watch people I know. If not I prefer personality over content. Content has to be something that I am at least somewhat interested in though.

I dont watch many. I watch a streamer for Arma3/GTAV(roleplay). Been watching this fella for like 6 years now. Because its a funny guy. And well, the things he streams usually end up quite funny aswell.

For ESO I only really watch Alcast If I watch any ESO streams. Because he is a nice guy, Used to play together alot. Apart from that, I am not that interested in ESO streams. For me ESO as stream content is not that interesting.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drops
  • luccerton
    luccerton
    ✭✭
    I prefer pve streams so I can see what other players do in the content I enjoy and how I compare to them plus look for handy stuff I did not think of myself. What makes me follow and regularly watch a streamer is how they interact with the audience and their personality. I'f a person is boring to watch I will not watch the streamer unless I have a certain question for him/her or something. The eso streamers I watch the most would be tabatta, alcast and karma.
    Also known as pyroxius, fanatic twitch fan and youtube content creator!
    https://youtube.com/channel/UC5o2wbJtblWL3v5FRaoiNkA?view_as=subscriber