The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Never been this bad

LeoA91b14_ESO
LeoA91b14_ESO
✭✭
Did something happen today at 1:00pm est? The game has never ran this bad. Ever since then every time I try to play it takes 3 minutes to load in, sound is missing, characters are not rendering, graphics are missing from the UI, pets are missing, no ambience audio, no menu audio. I've been playing since launch and it has not ever been this bad, literally unplayable.
I've cycled my modem, power cycled my 6 month old ps4 pro. deleted the saved data. Problem still persists. Its happening on all my toons, but especially bad on 2 that are in Brass Fortress, I literally cannot leave that zone, I'm stuck. Zoning crashes me, calling to others crashes me,wtf?
Any suggestions? I've submitted a ticket, I'm at wits end.
  • LeoA91b14_ESO
    LeoA91b14_ESO
    ✭✭
    update: deleted and reinstalled, seems to be running good now, wiped out my friends list though.