The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Petition to have ZO$ remove ready check from Battlegrounds.

Fake Remedy
Fake Remedy
✭✭✭
This bane could well be bigger than "premades are ruining battlegrounds"
Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
twitch. Fake_Remedy
discord. fake_remedy#3254
e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com

Petition to have ZO$ remove ready check from Battlegrounds. 26 votes

Yes remove.
73%
Aixyfalcasternub18_ESODimentiy47VanzenBashevAshamrayMojomonkeymanFake RemedyAlucardoChunkyCatZer0ooKurtAngle2MyGTXDivineFirstYOLOPhoenixGreydazeeDragneel1207asndFawn4287 19 votes
No keep it as it is.
26%
anitajoneb17_ESONordSwordnBoardWildRaptorXMixithWoppaBoemoxygen_thiefAlienoutlaw 7 votes
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes remove.
    Oh yes pls !
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes remove.
    Not sure the ready check is the culprit, it's probably a bug with the system.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    Yes remove.
    o:) Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss !!! o:)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes remove.
    What's the point in queueing for something if you're not ready anyway. If I expect to be afk I'll just queue when I return..
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No keep it as it is.
    Why remove it? sometimes it takes so long to get a ready check almost forgot I was in the que and then I decline.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wtb other option. I honestly do like the ready check, because it’s give people a lil time to pause what they’re doing to say yes. But the group finder just keeps s**ting itself a lot, which is extremely frustrating.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No keep it as it is.
    Already tired of 3v3v2 counting as a battleground group and starting that way.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Garack
    Garack
    ✭✭✭
    theres an Addon for this LFG AutoAccept