The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2019 LOGIN QUEUE

darthmorbous
darthmorbous
✭✭
Login queue 14 min. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!

ESO PLUS for what????

Battlegrounds queue STILL bugged, cannot queue, loading screens. FFS
  • smoothscape
    smoothscape
    ✭✭
    I totaly agree on the "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!" part.
    Totaly unacceptable. Period
  • smoothscape
    smoothscape
    ✭✭
    Login down to 8 mins now, but i waited 6 mins so ... that makes sense :-)
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Read what is going on on EU on General Discusion many thereads
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it sucks and is unacceptabl, not sure what 2019 has to do with it though.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Dahveed
    Dahveed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    23 minutes wait????

What is this? I'm also an ESO+ sub, the wait time should be exactly zero minutes.
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entire server needs to unsub right now, but majority wont because they are too scared.
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    20 min login then message " failed to login", perpetual loading
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    It stopped at 23 min 4 sec, maany times, and now it stops/freezes at 20 min 21 sec.

Haven't been able to log in to PC EU at all today. Its freaking sunday, and I had been looking forward to enjoy hours upon hours of 200% xp time today, but everything has been wasted. Tickets too, not able to get those for today :/

This is ridiculous!! ESO+ here too, for all its worth. Apparently nothing, so the sub is getting cancelled prior to next payment.

Even more ridiculous is this:

"Maintenance for the week of April 15:
    • PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15"

Yeah, no need for maintenance.. Everything is fine and dandy :s
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Dahveed
    Dahveed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worst part is that during my 23 minute wait, I went to the bathroom rather than stare at my screen.

As soon as I get back, "disconnected due to inactivity".... login and back in the queue...

Ridiculous.
  • dukem100072b16_ESO
    dukem100072b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    21 minutes to wait for me to, also ESO+....Although not any more
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    Every day now I am in that queue. Today now I failed two times in a row to get into the game (even after the 20 minute queue time).
    I have just now cancelled my sub and will not buy the new expansion.
  • Daniel94
    Daniel94
    ✭✭
    "Longer term: we are spinning up additional hardware in both our NA and EU datacenters in order to support our growing user base. We expect the time frame for this to be about two weeks, but we will keep you posted. And yes, we are adding more capacity to PC NA as well as EU because we are rapidly approaching the same problem in NA and want to get ahead of it. We will also be looking very closely at our Console megaservers to make sure they have enough capacity.:

Why are they waiting for? what time frame what the f....? If the servers need to be upgraded why aren't they just do that, what the heck are they waiting for? Is this some kind of experiment to see how many players will leave the game and if they will upgrade or not? I think this is a big lie they won't spinn any additional hardware, isn't this suppose to be a priority, or adding some new mounts and stuff to crown store is more important, don't get it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There is already an ongoing thread for discussing the login queues on the PC-EU megaserver. For this reason we will be closing this discussion. You are welcome to continue commentary in the thread linked below.

PC-EU Server Update - April 11
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.