The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EU - Guild store is basically broken

Vahrokh
Vahrokh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hello,

since the patch, the EU guild store is totally slow.

In the screenshot are visible the massive guild store API timeouts.

Even game email and my bank money change over time (!), slowly.

Jc6SvMA.jpg
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm, doesn't do anything for me right now either.
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disable your addons and try again
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which is slower? Eso guild store or a floppy disk(s) game on windows 98?
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even sell item's on my guild store, whenever i try to list an item, i get the following message: "Guild store not open" and it returns the item. PC/EU :(
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I'm very much unable to browse guild stores on PC EU.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Lovelocke
    Lovelocke
    ✭✭✭
    I had to disable Awesome Guild Store. It's now quicker to withdraw items from craft bag and manually type in selling prices.

It's not AGS' fault; this update affected the API AGS uses causing these timeouts.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any word @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    Your aid will be much appreciated :)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Works for me. I don't use guild trader add ons. It's still slow though.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »

It doesn't work properly for many.
    I'm speaking of PC EU server, not the heavenly PC NA server.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    Neoealth wrote: »

It doesn't work properly for many.
    I'm speaking of PC EU server, not the heavenly PC NA server.

Guild stores have been worse than usual for me since the patch, and I'm on PC/NA. Ditto guild banks. The latter feels more likely to be random variation than the former does.

My metric here is whether I abandon an attempted transaction because it appears to be taking infinitely long. Both abandonment rates have been over 50% today, I think.
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    Hello,

since the patch, the EU guild store is totally slow.

In the screenshot are visible the massive guild store API timeouts.

Even game email and my bank money change over time (!), slowly.

Jc6SvMA.jpg

This still happens frequently when using AGS, sadly. When it happens you need to exit and reenter the store interface and hope it does not happen again. If you initiate some actions before a previous one was done will often make it happen also. So need to wait for each action to complete, which is often also slow. And in many cases it will still happen regardless.

Without AGS things are quite fast, only occasionally will you see some delays of like 2-8 seconds, but mostly it works without delays. For now I have disabled AGS and just using MM, it's multiple times faster so unfortunately I will have to miss the good AGS functions, but it is the lesser of two evils when means avoiding abysmal performance.
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem. Bank, guild bank, guild store. With or without addons. I have tried the entire process without a single addon and the result is still the same. 100% failure to list anything in the guild store. 80% failure rates for guild banks. 50% failure rates for the bank.

Basic function in this game. I am online in-game between 1 - 4 am EU time so it is the period with the least people in the server and still, I am having all these stupid problems.
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • howardeb17_ESO2
    I can confirm that too. I suffer from long or neverending responses as well. It's very terrible and tiring.
    Action stations, action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they had any sense, they would have asked the writer of ASG for his / her coding, instead of making a ham fisted effort of it instead.

They could have paid a commission for it, so the writer would win too.