The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

ghjkghkjghkjghkjghkjghkghkjgkhjk

Borat
Borat
✭✭✭
ghjkghkjghkjghkjghkjghkghkjgkhjk
Edited by Borat on May 8, 2019 9:57AM
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    We have already reached 10 people in the guild ready for progression trials, 2 more and we can start with our first core group!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    We will soon be ready to start doing trials, hop on the train now and enjoy the ride with us :)
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    We are finally over 12 people in the guild. We'll start doing vTrials this week, jump on the wagon now and grow with us!
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Borat wrote: »
    We are finally over 12 people in the guild. We'll start doing vTrials this week, jump on the wagon now and grow with us!

Any room for tanks?
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Rhoswyn wrote: »

Any room for tanks?

Sure man! send me a mail in game and I'll invite you!
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭

Any room for tanks?

Can you invite me in discord first? I have 5 guilds already and want to make sure I'm a fit/good enough before joining in game? My discord is Rhoswyn#4777
  • Mr_Stormtrooper
    Mr_Stormtrooper
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am a Magicka Nightblade main, already have final build (Siroria+ Sorrow+ Zaan), all gold except jewerly (because I'm poor) and I am veeeeery sick of normal trials xD I already done vet HoF and I'm a fast learner (I tend to do my homework beforehand), I'd love to start doing vet trials more frequently so if you still have a spot I'd love to :)

Char name: Ryüu Alucard
    @Mr.Stormtrooper (with the period.)
    Edited by Mr_Stormtrooper on April 16, 2019 7:33PM
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭

Any room for tanks?

Can you invite me in discord first? I have 5 guilds already and want to make sure I'm a fit/good enough before joining in game? My discord is Rhoswyn#4777

Sure, we have a meet and greet today and 4pm CEST. I will send you an invite to discord
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Starting trials next week!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    We have already started doing progression trials, please send me a message if you are interested, still looking for people for the core group!!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    still looking for more people