The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Week 5 boxes drop all style pages or??

bongtokin420insd16
bongtokin420insd16
✭✭✭✭
So week 5 of the event is the catch-up week, which is totally cool. However, the fact that the boxes from week 1 are marked as crafting makes me wonder something very serious lol.

In week 5, will crafting boxes still only contain Prophet pages, or will it be all pages?

Same for delve and WB week 2, et al.

The reason i am asking is that many of us will likely be light week 4 because it is the most difficult and time consuming (albeit alot of fun) way to get the style pages. If i am missing pages from the week four dungeons and trials drops, can i continue to do trial and dungeons in week 5 with the loot table as only week 4 pages or will it be all of them?

If its all of them, then it makes more sense to farm the Cyro and craft boxes and hope you get the one you need. If it is still box specific, you could continue to hunt just the loot table you need. Catch 22 on both sides, but good to know for future planning. Anyone know?
@ZOS_GinaBruno maybe you have insight as well?
Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol man i guess i posted in the wrong section......(Crickets)
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    So no one knows this one?
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeeah who knows zos wasn't very clear on that as usual