The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter auto looting anniversary crates

nickl413
nickl413
✭✭✭✭
Dogubon's Lazy Writ Crafter has been updated to auto loot the anniversary boxes if you have auto loot turned on. If you dont care to see what you are getting, go ahead and update. But if you're like me, and you want to autoloot the regular writ boxes, but you want to manually open the anniversary boxes, don't update. As far as I can tell, there is no way to do that after updating.

You could turn auto loot off but then you would have to manually open all of your regular writ boxes and shipment crates, meaning 3 sets of boxes to open, on however many different crafts you are doing on however many characters you are doing.

If you find yourself in this predicament and you would like to fix it, go to Nexus Mods or ESOUI and download and manually install an older version.

UPDATE: There is a new version out that gives an option to not auto loot anniversary crates.
Edited by nickl413 on April 7, 2019 2:25PM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    or update it to the very latest-
    Version 2.6.3:

Will no longer loot past your transmute crystal limit

Added an option to disable looting of jubilee boxes
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on April 7, 2019 2:17PM
  • nickl413
    nickl413
    ✭✭✭✭
    or update it to the very latest-
    Version 2.6.3:

Will no longer loot past your transmute crystal limit

Added an option to disable looting of jubilee boxes

Updated. Thanks

Personally I will still not be updating since I have nothing to transmutate and I don't have inventory space to hoard a bunch of anniversary boxes with crystals in them.