Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"The Challengers": Dungeon Challenger Achievements Focused Guild (Hardmode, Speed, No Death)

Weesacs
Weesacs
✭✭✭✭
Hi Folks,

"The Challengers" are a newly formed guild who's primary focus is aimed at completing the 4 man dungeon challenger achievements of Hardmode, Speed and No Death (as well as the 4 man dungeon arenas).

We expect the following social requirements to be met:

- Patience: It can take a while to get the 4 man dungeon challenger achievements completed therefore we require players who are willing to put in the time to get them.
- Adapting: Using a build or skill rotation that hampers the group makes no sense and only wastes time. You must be wiling to improve or adapt your character if required.
- Friendly: It can be frustrating when things don't go the way you want them to however this then isn't an excuse to act petulant, blunt or immature, particularly towards your team mates.
- Helpful: You got an achievement completed ... excellent! Now share this knowledge and experience with your guild mates and help them get it as well by running the dungeon again if need be (please don't be selfish).

We also require players to use head phones when required (speaking isn't mandatory however listening, most of the time, is).

If you feel that you cannot meet any of these requirements then please don't apply.

Alternatively, if you're tired of looking for players to do the 4-man dungeon challenger achievements with and you feel you meet the above requirements then we are the guild for you.

We keep track of any achievements you still require via your member notes. This provides visibility to the guild with what you still require to be completed.

Please note that we are NOT:

- A trials guild
- A PvP guild
- A trading guild

If interested, either respond to this thread with your PSN name and I will get you added to the guild.

Alternatively, you can PM me in game and I will get you added as well.

Lets get these challenges completed! :smile:

Cheers

PSN: Contractor_No1

Edited by Weesacs on April 6, 2019 11:25AM
High Elf Templar
PS4 - EU - DC
Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    The guild has had a few additions over the last few days and continues to grow. We now also have a discord server to arrange runs and to get to know each other better.

Additionally, the guild sets a dungeon challenge each week where we all help each other to complete the challenge; this also includes any alts you need the achievements on as well.

This weeks challenge is acquiring the Mazzatun skin (which requires speed, hard mode and no death).

Therefore if you still need the Mazzatun skin as well as any other 4 man achievements then we are the guild for you!

Cheers

PSN: Contractor_No1

High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Folks,

This weeks challenge is vet March of Sacrifices personality. If you still need this and want a friendly, mature, fun experience on your way to getting it then we are the guild to do it with 👍
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Folks,

This weeks challenge is vet Blackrose Prison. If you need a team to help u complete this arena then you know where to find us 😉
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • Noldornir
    Noldornir
    ✭✭✭
    is this guild still running?

if so and have spots for 1 tank and 1 heal could you invite me pls?

I usually run with my healer partner and are often looking for 2 DDs for achievements, we both 810CP and we can run all vets+most HMs

My PSN ID is the same: Noldornir while the healer one is Kyra840
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi mate, yes we are. I'll get you both invited when I'm next online 👍
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • Noldornir
    Noldornir
    ✭✭✭
    tyvm bud