The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestions for Battlegrounds

GeneralRazzor
GeneralRazzor
Soul Shriven
I really think that the werewolf form should not be allowed in battlegrounds. I have been playing this game for about 2 years now and battlegrounds have just pissed me off because there's always one person that uses the werewolf form to do well in the battleground instead of using his characters weapons and abilities. I find that the werewolf form is way to OP(overpowered) to use in battlegrounds. Their healing factor is so powerful that i have had a my entire team try to kill one but failed because we couldn't put out enough damage to counter the heal and the werewolf player was only a level 23 and my guys a level 38. it also was difficult to focus the werewolf because the other teams would attack us while we did so. Also the fact they can heal off a dead persons body make them harder to kill because they gain full heath back in under a minute. The attacks of the werewolf form also do a ton of damage. One hit takes away about a quarter of your health bar. Battlegrounds are supposed to be about pitting one players skills with his weapon and abilities and against another players skills with his weapon and abilities. Not being OP and killing everyone by themselves. I am not only player who thinks this. I have had people agree with me in battlegrounds when I would say that werewolf's are OP in chat. I think banning the use of the werewolf form in battlegrounds would make them more fair and fun for everyone. P.S if anyone know how to send suggestions to the developers directly please let me know how because i feel like my suggestion has a better chance of getting noticed if i send it to them directly instead of hoping that they would see this post in the forums. thanks.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Completely disabling an entire playstyle is not, and will never be a good idea. No, werewolves just need to be adjusted, like everything else.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf is godlike in below 50 battlegrounds mainly due to battle-scaling. Once you go above lvl 50 battlegrounds (and especially in high MMR BG´s) this isn´t an issue. They offer no group utility whatsoever and are therefore not highly wanted for group-play.

Regarding they self-heal of werewolf I do agree with you. It is overperforming. ZOS has for many patches reduced werewolfs damage output and giving them better defensive capacities in return. I would personally see this being reversed. Werewolf should be more about dealing damage, not being a high health meatshield that hits like a wet noodle.
    Edited by Qbiken on April 7, 2019 10:24AM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WWs are fine. Only issue that the devs might want to address is moving cc and cc counters lower in the skill trees so people can access them earlier.

You need to snare and immobilize WWs. Lowbies can’t so struggle against them. A group of 4 WWs will dominate sub 50 and get wrecked at 50.

Edited by Iskiab on April 7, 2019 11:06AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • GeneralRazzor
    GeneralRazzor
    Soul Shriven
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Werewolf is godlike in below 50 battlegrounds mainly due to battle-scaling. Once you go above lvl 50 battlegrounds (and especially in high MMR BG´s) this isn´t an issue. They offer no group utility whatsoever and are therefore not highly wanted for group-play.

Regarding they self-heal of werewolf I do agree with you. It is overperforming. ZOS has for many patches reduced werewolfs damage output and giving them better defensive capacities in return. I would personally see this being reversed. Werewolf should be more about dealing damage, not being a high health meatshield that hits like a wet noodle.

i have a champion level 187 sorcerer and a werewolf can down him in seconds i have been in battlegrounds with my level 187 and my teammates who are also in the champion levels get destroyed by werewolf's as well. even when we gang up on the werewolfs most my team dies before we kill it they are way too powerful.
  • GeneralRazzor
    GeneralRazzor
    Soul Shriven
    jcm2606 wrote: »
    Completely disabling an entire playstyle is not, and will never be a good idea. No, werewolves just need to be adjusted, like everything else.

im just saying not allowing the form in battlegrounds only. you can use it everywhere else just not in battlegrounds.
  • GeneralRazzor
    GeneralRazzor
    Soul Shriven
    Iskiab wrote: »
    WWs are fine. Only issue that the devs might want to address is moving cc and cc counters lower in the skill trees so people can access them earlier.

You need to snare and immobilize WWs. Lowbies can’t so struggle against them. A group of 4 WWs will dominate sub 50 and get wrecked at 50.

again i have a champion level 187 sorcerer and a werewolf can down him in seconds i have been in battlegrounds with my level 187 and my teammates who are also in the champion levels get destroyed by werewolf's as well. even when we gang up on the werewolfs most my team dies before we kill it they are way too powerful.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At CP 187, anyone can down you in seconds.

Except another CP 187 player. And that’s only because he was already downed, by literally anyone else.
    Edited by ChunkyCat on June 26, 2019 3:57AM
  • GeneralRazzor
    GeneralRazzor
    Soul Shriven
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    At CP 187, anyone can down you in seconds.

Except another CP 187 player. And that’s only because he was already downed, by literally anyone else.

well thats kind of stupid if thats the case. there needs to be way more balance in battlegrounds because they are more enraging than fun. also i can usally get kills fine with my level 187 so thats not the problem especially because the ones using the werewolfs are way lower level than i which still makes them overpowered.