Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Small problem with Prophet outfit style pages.

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
No shoulders or belt.

Without the ability to hide armour pieces altogether in the outfit station, this means that people wishing to use the style will either have to go without any armour in their shoulder and belts altogether, in order to get the "pure" look of the Prophet.

Or they can run around with an outfit that has two misplaced armour pieces so they don't lose the stats.

Is this a minor issue? Yes. Yes it is. But it definitely warrants caveat emptor warnings for anyone interested in the styles that will be available over the coming month.

ZOS, would you please consider a hide option for all armour pieces, instead of just the head?
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bi0FAbc.png
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I stand corrected. I must have skimmed past that one.

But I'm sure there is no belt.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No waist piece is intentional.

The only existing issue is with the Staff piece. It currently does not have dye channels but holds over the dye channel of your last staff dyed at the outfit station.
    signing off
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The outfit only doesn’t come with a Sash.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

The only existing issue is with the Staff piece. It currently does not have dye channels but holds over the dye channel of your last staff dyed at the outfit station.

But surely that means we'll be stuck with either having to wear no waist piece or having an outfit that has a bit that stands out for all the wrong reasons?

Well, like I say it's a small problem and ultimately, I can just not buy. Which I now won't.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot of really minor belt styles, that wouldn't stand out.

Also, all the pieces can be mixed & matched to make outfits. It isn't "all the pieces or none". /shrug
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a lot of really minor belt styles, that wouldn't stand out.

Also, all the pieces can be mixed & matched to make outfits. It isn't "all the pieces or none". /shrug

No but for those of us who would have liked to 100% replicate his attire, of which I would liked to have done, we're SOL.

Again, not the end of the world, but it's a bit of a letdown.
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta be at least one belt that clips into the character. There are dozens that appear to float 6 inches out from the waist.
    Edited by Number_51 on April 4, 2019 4:54PM
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good time for zos to implement the invisible armor style
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But surely that means we'll be stuck with either having to wear no waist piece or having an outfit that has a bit that stands out for all the wrong reasons?

Well, like I say it's a small problem and ultimately, I can just not buy. Which I now won't.
    Orc medium I think does not show up at least on females, you can even craft this.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

Orc medium I think does not show up at least on females, you can even craft this.

I'll look into it. If someone can provide a belt that clips into character, (by provide I mean name a style that does this, so I can buy it off a trader), then all is well, for the most part.

Unless ZOS patches that armour piece. :/
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS please let us hide more armor slots!
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, no! There are more then enough Nords who have "lost" their pants.

Kidding. I'm actually all for a hide option on each of the 7 armor slots.
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    There's a modeling issue with the Hood as well: it literally takes off the top of your character's head. :/
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good time for zos to implement the invisible armor style

Call it the Emperor's New Armor! (Prophet Style type 2)
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

I'll look into it. If someone can provide a belt that clips into character, (by provide I mean name a style that does this, so I can buy it off a trader), then all is well, for the most part.

Unless ZOS patches that armour piece. :/
    Confirm that base orc motif think its medium does not show up on females (khajiit or elves)
    Do not remember level but it can be tested as an outfit

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No shoulders or belt.

Without the ability to hide armour pieces altogether in the outfit station, this means that people wishing to use the style will either have to go without any armour in their shoulder and belts altogether, in order to get the "pure" look of the Prophet.

Or they can run around with an outfit that has two misplaced armour pieces so they don't lose the stats.

Is this a minor issue? Yes. Yes it is. But it definitely warrants caveat emptor warnings for anyone interested in the styles that will be available over the coming month.

ZOS, would you please consider a hide option for all armour pieces, instead of just the head?

Iirc the Malacath heavy waist piece is pretty inconspicuous and shouldn't be really visible in the outfit--check it out!
  • DiiDIi
    DiiDIi
    Soul Shriven
    Equip any of the orc medium belts, they appear invisible with the robe
    'When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?'
    -John Ball
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do get the feeling that if additional hidden slots weren't in development already they would have spun the satchel off as the waist piece for this set and integrated the harness into the robe.

Hopefully there will be confirmation when Update 22 PTS goes live soon. Maybe not an entire system, but even getting hidden waist and shoulders would be a huge step in itself.
    signing off
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do get the feeling that if additional hidden slots weren't in development already they would have spun the satchel off as the waist piece for this set and integrated the harness into the robe.

Hopefully there will be confirmation when Update 22 PTS goes live soon. Maybe not an entire system, but even getting hidden waist and shoulders would be a huge step in itself.

I doubt there ever will be an option for "hide pants".

• method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    check daedric sash light belt,its almost invisible

RhblUUC.jpg
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, dumb question, but kinda new at the style pages. How do you see what pages you have and which you need?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Ok, dumb question, but kinda new at the style pages. How do you see what pages you have and which you need?

There are 2 ways. The first is to go into your collections tab and look under weapon styles and armor styles. The armor pieces should be down at the bottom of the list, in signature styles. So, for example, go to Robes and then to the bottom to find Prophet's Robe. The icon will be filled in if you have it.

Second, you can go to the Impresario's tent (located outside Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, Daggerfall in Glenumbra, and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon). Look at what she has for sale. If the pages are red, it means you already have them and so cannot purchase them with tickets. ETA: This is specifically for the Companion pages.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on April 8, 2019 6:57PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

There are 2 ways. The first is to go into your collections tab and look under weapon styles and armor styles. The armor pieces should be down at the bottom of the list, in signature styles. So, go to Robes and then to the bottom to find Prophet's Robe. The icon will be filled in if you have it.

Second, you can go to the Impresario's tent (located outside Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, Daggerfall in Glenumbra, and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon). Look at what she has for sale. If the pages are red, it means you already have them and so cannot purchase them with tickets.

Awesome! Thanks!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While this week of the event is still on, the easiest way to check is to see what the impresario has for sale. Style pages you have learned already will be blocked out in red. After that, you can always look in your collection pages for outfits and see if it's there. That is overall slower and requires you to either know what pages exist or risk going on a wild goose chase for things that don't.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There are 2 ways. The first is to go into your collections tab and look under weapon styles and armor styles. The armor pieces should be down at the bottom of the list, in signature styles. So, go to Robes and then to the bottom to find Prophet's Robe. The icon will be filled in if you have it.

Second, you can go to the Impresario's tent (located outside Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, Daggerfall in Glenumbra, and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon). Look at what she has for sale. If the pages are red, it means you already have them and so cannot purchase them with tickets.

Awesome! Thanks!

You're welcome! Note that for the weapons, the Prophet's staff is in with all the staves, and not in a signature styles section at the bottom, like the armor pieces are. I'm assuming that'll be the same for all companion weapons, but their armor pieces will be down in signature styles.
  • Metal10957
    Metal10957
    ✭✭✭
    Now to get your face to look like the prophet and troll your friends with "Hold just a moment Vestige".
    For the Horde!
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are 2 ways. The first is to go into your collections tab and look under weapon styles and armor styles. The armor pieces should be down at the bottom of the list, in signature styles. So, for example, go to Robes and then to the bottom to find Prophet's Robe. The icon will be filled in if you have it.

Second, you can go to the Impresario's tent (located outside Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, Daggerfall in Glenumbra, and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon). Look at what she has for sale. If the pages are red, it means you already have them and so cannot purchase them with tickets. ETA: This is specifically for the Companion pages.

Looking at the pages at the Impressario's tent will show you the items in red if:
    1. They're learned
    2. JUST IN YOUR INV
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • AngelFires333
    AngelFires333
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only problem I have is that I am unable to put them in my bank.
    I like to keep stuff like that until the event ends and then sell it for more.

The outfit thingy madoo is so damn cool tho.
    I love it.

• twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only problem I have is that I am unable to put them in my bank.
    I like to keep stuff like that until the event ends and then sell it for more.

The outfit thingy madoo is so damn cool tho.
    I love it.

Whats a 'madoo'?

Did I miss another memo/meeting?

I'm always out of some loop or another.
    :/
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.