The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battle Scars are Recruiting! US West based farming guild

zawizard
zawizard
✭✭
Hello everybody! I'm ZaWizard and I'm the leader and head of the Battle Scars guild on PS4 NA. We are looking for new and experienced tanks, healers, and dps to join our guild! Battle Scars are a farming and selling guild that is friendly to both new and experienced players alike. With weekly farming sign-ups (on the BS Discord) through overland zones, dungeons, trials, or pvp zones, getting the gear you need and want wouldn't be a problem at all (other than beating the ole' RNG though).

How to be invited:
Message me on PSN: ZaWizard and I'll be sure to send you an invitation to the guild itself and the Discord server.
OR
You can reply to this post with your PSN and I'll send you an invitation.

Rules:
- Must be friendly
- Willing to help other, less-fortunate players
- Encouraged to participate in guild events and guild chat

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in our ranks!
the mead is warm