Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Xbox One Controller Recommendation

Daedric_NB_187
Daedric_NB_187
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says, I'm looking for a recommendation for a controller to use on my Xbox. I use the standard wireless controller and the wired elite Razor controller. My issue is that my abilities are not firing off when the buttons are pushed. So far, my highest dps parse is 28k on my Mag Pet Sorc and my MagDK because light attacks, ultis and other abilities are not firing off when they should.

So my question is what controller do you have success with on Xbox? Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answers

• Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the Xbox Elite Controller. If you get one of those though make sure and get the warranty because they're trash. But the buttons on the back allowing you to barswap are a life changer. Also abilities not firing could be a symptom of Lag, pressing buttons too quickly, etc.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
    Answer ✓
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly? It's not the controller unless you are noticing issues with offline games as well. The problem is 100% caused by lag/connection issues. There is usually little that can be done about that.
    Answer ✓