The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for trading guild

morph1976
morph1976
Hi I'm looking for a trading guild without drama. I've only ever sold the odd bit on xbox but moved over to pc and fancy my hand at trading. Can't promise I'll make a fortune but confident I can keep my slots full. I'm a crafter in progress and can make all glyphs, alchemy and a lot of food potions and can make a lot of the armour and weapons though not all of them yet. I'm a cp magsorc @ cp220 and play mostly daily mainly pve. Online name is morph1976
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    hi Morph. Sent you an invite to our Allmart guild. I think it meets your needs.
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium