The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

HALF Sister

FanmaR
FanmaR
✭✭✭
Abnur Tharn just makes me giggle.

Whether you like his attitude or not, at least he has personality. I happen to find him hilarious, his voice actor is great too!
I'm happy to see him have a big role for the upcoming expansion, what do you guys think of the writing so far?
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    He may be a A$$ most of the time, but even the developers say his heart is actually always in the right place, but he overestimates his own knowledge. He is like the crazy old uncle you have to keep an eye on all the time but still adore even if he comes off as a curmudgeon because you know he will always have your back..

Side Note: The more the HALF Sister became the obvious running joke the more amused I kept getting every time he corrected it.

Edited by perogwin_ESO on April 3, 2019 1:52PM
  • FanmaR
    FanmaR
    ✭✭✭

Very well said! I agree wholeheartedly~
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    He does make me smile. It is funny that you ask this because I said to my husband that the person that wrote this part has a good sence of humour.

Tharn is more arrogant then a real ass.He does all though but his heart is in the good place and he does help out that the world doesnt end.