The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LFGroup Dungeon with the Sea Sload

Piwi2point0
Hi everyone, I’m looking for help with the Sea Sload boss(Summerset). I can’t manage to defeat it by my own. I don’t have the money to upgrade and stack pots atm as I’m still a rookie. Anyways I play on the Xbox One, Europe server. I’m looking for a group on Thursday.

Kind Regards,
Xbox One: Piwi2point0
ESO GT: Knight Piwi
  • Piwi2point0
    I still could use some help with the Sea Sload boss
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean the world boss? Not sure how it works on the xbox but usually you get a lot of help if you use the chat and simply ask for help for a specific world boss. 5 minutes later there will be a couple of people helping you - at least on the ps4.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Piwi2point0
    The Summerset feels a bit dead
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since i dont play on the xbox i cant really help you there, maybe try it at prime time. i can only speak for the ps4 and summerset is not dead in the evening. maybe some kind soul in here who plays on the xbox will help...it doesnt take much time to kill him.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Piwi2point0
    I will try in the evening, in the meanwhile I will play with an alternative char. Trying the Templar out aswell.
  • Piwi2point0
    Defeated him, he is really easy to defeat from a distance, so I used a staff with my dragonknight 😂