The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC-EU] The Winter Company is loooking for adventurers, we have job for you

Wotan537
Wotan537
"We are the Winter Walkers, a mercenary guild, who pledge our allegiance to none and nothing, except fun and money. We are looking for new comers, eager to prove themselves. We offer unconfortable shelter, bad food, cheap wine and lots of broken bones. If you think you are born to make your way through fearsome monsters, dark caves, bloody battlefield, uncharted lands, and still stand firm to the end to be counted, well you may be worth a shot. We will not guarantee riches nor fame, but you can share your cut, as long as you're breathing. Meet us at the Winter Dragon Inn, where only the brave dwell"

Hi Adventurers,
I started to play ESO two months ago (on PC-EU) and I'm still new to the game in many ways. There are thousands of activity to be taken, a lot of things to discover (crafting, armor set, skills ...), gameplay possibilities (dungeons, battleground, trials ...), areas to explore, combat mechanics, grinding, ecc. This game could be very frustrating at first, but with the right approach could be very rewarding.

The road to the end game is very long and requires dedication and persistance, but with the help of some friends I met playing, i started to make my way in the vastity of ESO.

If you are looking for people to share adventures and fun in Tamriel, helping each others, come to meet me and the Winter Walkers, we have no big plans nor bigger than life goals, we just want to make friends and bring out the best from the ESO experience, trying to learn all the things that can make the end game content a great content.

If you are interested, message me
See you in Tamriel
Edited by Wotan537 on April 2, 2019 2:00PM