The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Springtide indrik

ezio45
ezio45
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Anyone know if this is going to be returning or is it going to be removed next round of berries?
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get it now, or forever hold your peace - until it shows up in crown store.....
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dawnwood berries are being removed on Tuesday at 10am EDT. ZOS has never given a straight answer about whether "going away" means forever or if Dawnwood berries will come back in Q1 of 2020. I am guessing they do not know themselves. They have probably not completely planned out 2020 yet and have not decided if they will bring back Indriks or have something new in 2020. If you really want the Dawnwood Indrik mount, I would get it now. There is no guarantee it will ever be available again.
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    ZOS has never given a straight answer about whether "going away" means forever or if Dawnwood berries will come back in Q1 of 2020.

It's crystal clear in the announcement.
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnwood berries are being removed on Tuesday at 10am EDT. ZOS has never given a straight answer about whether "going away" means forever or if Dawnwood berries will come back in Q1 of 2020. I am guessing they do not know themselves. They have probably not completely planned out 2020 yet and have not decided if they will bring back Indriks or have something new in 2020. If you really want the Dawnwood Indrik mount, I would get it now. There is no guarantee it will ever be available again.

Yah. I did get the berries and evolve the one on my main account. My second account has the pet and two feathers toward the nascent. I'm.... not really.... thrilled with the other colorations for the rest of the year, so.... I may just get the nascent on my second account, and do nothing else with it.

As for my main account.... I'm.... just about "evented" out. I'll do some of the anniversary dailies, depending. But seriously - most of the stuff in this game is not something I can do with 2k + ms ping - so.... I'm into pick and choose mode.... I'm not going to get another nascent on my main account in any case.

Mounts are.... one of a kind for particular girls. Not planning on changing that.
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    ZOS has never given a straight answer about whether "going away" means forever or if Dawnwood berries will come back in Q1 of 2020.

No, it is not. The announcement states, "Once this event ends, the Impresario will no longer stock these berries – don’t miss out!" That is absolutely true. After this event ends, the Dawnwood berries will no longer be in stock. But that statement does not preclude the Dawnwood berries from coming back in stock during Q1 of 2020. ZOS could have said, "Once this event ends, the Impresario will never again stock these berries – don’t miss out!" That would have been crystal clear. They did not say that. ZOS is giving themselves wiggle room here.
    Options
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol Im talking about the pet not the mount

Dawnwood is the mount
    Springtide is the pet

All the post says about it is:

If you’ve earned more than enough Event Tickets this quarter, you can also acquire the Springtide Indrik pet for 10 Event Tickets – the first pet Indrik available in game!

Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »

No, it is not. The announcement states, "Once this event ends, the Impresario will no longer stock these berries – don’t miss out!" That is absolutely true. After this event ends, the Dawnwood berries will no longer be in stock. But that statement does not preclude the Dawnwood berries from coming back in stock during Q1 of 2020. ZOS could have said, "Once this event ends, the Impresario will never again stock these berries – don’t miss out!" That would have been crystal clear. They did not say that. ZOS is giving themselves wiggle room here.
    This, I say its an decent chance it show up next year or in the crown store.
    I assume we get an new pet at the end of Q2.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Telling people that a vendor will no longer stock an item and to buy now or miss out is totally clear.

Would it be clearer to you if they'd said?
    Please also note that this is your last chance to acquire all the berries required to make this specific evolution.

Telling people that it's their last chance to acquire the berries would be super duper clear, wouldn't it?

Oh wait. They did say that.

That's the sentence right before the one you quoted.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    Anyone know if this is going to be returning or is it going to be removed next round of berries?

I can tell you with absolute certainty and confidence that it either will or it won't.
    Options
  • Countdownical
    Countdownical
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is that it will return sometime in the future, as stuff always tend to come back one way or another. However, it might be a loong time before it returns so if you really like it and have the means to get it, I suggest you do. Then you have no need to worry about it anymore :)
    @Countdownical Experienced High-End Raider - PC EU - Here since Feb 27, 2014.

Lead of Flipping Coins - Rawl'kha, Reaper's March.
    Lead of Rolling Coins - Belkarth, Craglorn.
    Lead of Shining Coins - Elden Root, Grahtwood.

All are TRADE Guilds. Contact me for invites!
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that it will return sometime in the future, as stuff always tend to come back one way or another.

Not everything has returned.

Glow kitty never did. Nor the Nix mount.

I wouldn't bet on these indriks returning.

Keep in mind the current cost of buying these pets using event tickets. 250 crowns per ticket. Times 80 tickets that comes to 20000 crowns for one mount. Previously the most expensive mount was the elk coming in at 4500 and that was quite rightly considered outrageous.

Having charged players up to 20000 crowns for one of these indriks this year, offering them later at any price even remotely approaching the reasonable could be contentious.
    Edited by Nerouyn on April 2, 2019 6:46AM
    Options