Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Daedric Titan vs Dragon

• Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfinished dolmen, Wrothgar.

Arguably one of the most formidable wb's is a Titan. Would at least give a dragon a run for it's money.
  • UnyieldingFlame
    UnyieldingFlame
    ✭✭✭
    The gryphon even looks more formidable then the dragons do... The dragons just look like overgrown chickens.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »
    Without any aids?

Yes. your character is supposed to be one of the greatest heroes of Tamriel or something. Also Maelstrom Arena has one and you're always alone in there.

I am 100% sure some powerful builds will be soloing dragon attacks eventually too.
    Edited by dazee on April 10, 2019 3:26PM
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    When I see something like that, I see dragons...

I'm quite fed up with this current fixation on "realistic" dragons that only have four limbs, because reasons. We are talking about a 100 foot long fire breathing lizard that can fly despite it's ludicrous weight and tiny wings.

I mean, no one seems to have trouble suspending their disbelief about all that, but as soon as you have 6 limbs on the critter people go: "Unrealistic, not plausible! No real life lizard has 6 limbs!"

Well, get over it! The classical European dragon iconography dictates that they have 6 limbs. People have been depicting them for centuries that way. If you enjoy these modern bat like beasts, then good for you, but how about some good old classical dragon designs for a change?

Dragons are fiction. There are no set rules that everyone needs to follow. ES dragons have their own lore and 'rules'. Just like ES vampires have their own lore and 'rules'. You get over it.
    Reading Hymzir’s posts is like comparing Skyrim vampires to Jojo’s vampires. I honestly don’t care, I like both. But Hymzir seems to be shoving their opinions down peoples throats.
    Like holy cow- they’re both dragons. A wyvern is just a lesser dragon to me. Not everyone cares about the differences and just want to enjoy something.

Edit: spelling
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on April 10, 2019 11:20PM