The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Imga of Elsweyr

Ajaxandriel
Ajaxandriel
✭✭✭✭✭
Remember the Imga Lich Queen of Meirvale was mentioned into the collector book of Summerset box.

Then I just noticed this infected "hairy ogre" in the gameplay trailer :

w6y9e6ygw8s5.png

Could it be?...

(NB : not april's fool)
TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • RealWhiteGuar
    RealWhiteGuar
    ✭✭
    I suppose it could be. I never imagined them to be so large - more like chimpanzee-sized, but we get so little Imga lore that it's really hard to say. Totally stoked if it is.
    @RealWhiteGuar | The_White_Guar
    Editor-in-chief
    The Tel Mora Independent Press

Moderator: r/teslore
    Admin: The Dreamsleeve
  • Tensar
    Tensar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always imagined them to be a bit taller than High Elfs, but I doubt they are Imga i'm afraid they are just "Elsweyr Ogre"
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be pretty disappointed if this was all Imga turned out to be. Just re-skinned Ogres.
    PC EU
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If Igma were introduced to the game (they should be zos!-high pitched squeel)

I imagine them to be like the orangutans off of planet of the ages, would be cool at some point they came into the game, maybe they got wisked away with a certain travelling city?

Or an underground set of caverns in Valenwood? (Oh look dlc idea zos) 😬🥳hehe
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda hope those aren't Imga just because it doesn't look very unique, like others said, just reskinned Ogres.

I definitely do want to see the Imga of Valenwood though, I remember reading that the lot of them were in the city of Falinesti when it disappeared and that's why they haven't been seen yet, so maybe if we ever get to go find Falinesti, we'll find them there too.
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly i was surprised that the Kothringi, Sea Elves and the Naga even made it into this game.
    If those are Imga well it will be the next surprise.
    And yet im waiting to see how many Khajiit breeds we will encounter on Elseweyr since some of them have been left out since TES: Daggerfall
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ysbriel wrote: »
    Honestly i was surprised that the Kothringi, Sea Elves and the Naga even made it into this game.
    If those are Imga well it will be the next surprise.
    And yet im waiting to see how many Khajiit breeds we will encounter on Elseweyr since some of them have been left out since TES: Daggerfall

Looks like quite a few of the Khajiit furstocks are being included in the Elsweyr chapter, which makes me happy.
    Edited by Robo_Hobo on April 3, 2019 12:51PM