The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashing to Login screen after lag

ChrystalWind
ChrystalWind
✭✭✭
Is anyone else crashing to the login screen after they get a lag spike? It happens to me once an hour if just normal questing but if in a dungeon it happens quite a bit. I don't PVP so not having any issues with it there. But for two days I have been getting kicked to the log in screen at least once an hour. This is frustrating. I ran a repair and no help. Turned off addons ... no help. Something is going on that I can not seem to figure out. Please help
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    Just lagged in for the first time today and had the same thing happen but with no lag spike. I went to create at the blacksmithing station and got kicked to the log in screen. Please fix this!!! Now it is happening with no lag spike. I have updated my drivers and done everything that was suggested in your crash trouble shooting!
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    Logged in not lagged in ^
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    Just ported into grahtwood. Screen loaded and then kicked me to the login screen again!
  • Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    This is happening multiple times per hour and is extremely annoying to put it mildly.
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    Was just in Daggerfall bank clicked to learn a motif and was kicked to the Login screen. This is getting real old! I have cut my play time down to my dailies and logging out due to this. This has to get fixed. I have spoken to many players that are having the same thing happen to them.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The disconnections and lag you're getting may be related to those other players are getting. Since there is another thread on this topic, we are going to close this one. Please use the thread here for further discussion regarding the connection issues you're experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.