The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are unique dolmen drops still obtainable?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The dark anchor drops that once dropped that are listed here https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Unique_Items
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty sure these do not drop anymore, since around One Tamriel. Some people still have them for their unique appearance, like the skimpy daedric top.
    love is love
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have an unbound facemask and encasement of anguish, but whenever I try to (rightfully) sell them as collectors' items people are just "oh that's the seducer costume" or "oh that's just the daedric motif style".

Plebs.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    I still have an unbound facemask and encasement of anguish, but whenever I try to (rightfully) sell them as collectors' items people are just "oh that's the seducer costume" or "oh that's just the daedric motif style".

Plebs.

What does this "facemask" look like?
    Edited by SilverIce58 on March 31, 2019 10:43PM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Aliyavana what are you looking for?
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have some unbound Dylora Staves that I'm not giving to anyone.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »

just wondering for documentation purposes, I don't actually need any of the items.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    D0PAMINE wrote: »

just wondering for documentation purposes, I don't actually need any of the items.

I have Dyloras staff, they dropped in the charged trait
  • lassitershawn
    lassitershawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a Volar's Crescent Staff and Dagger myself, both bound. They look pretty sick but are unfortunately useless.
    William Thorne - EP Breton Sorcerer
    Astrid Winterborn - EP Breton Warden
    Erik Ironskin - EP Nord Dragonknight
    Venasa Viri - EP Dunmer Nightblade

IR x8, GH x5, TTT x2
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a Volar's Crescent Staff and Dagger myself, both bound. They look pretty sick but are unfortunately useless.

I guess you can't use the look to "overwrite" your weapons?
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

No, but ZoS could re-purpose the art by introducing weapon and armor outfit pages modeled from them.

The pages could drop with Rewards of the Worthy, Gladiator Rucksacks, and end of campaign rewards in Cyrodiil.

Cyrodiil has just three outfit styles - the Alliance motifs - while the rest of the game content is rich with motifs and outfit styles.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    therift, you have 1 campaign that fills up on primetime, they're not going to put any effort into it.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does this "facemask" look like?

Just do a forum search for "facemask of anguish"; I believe there's a pic posted somewhere.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Oh, I wish those styles would be added to the outfit system. Then my Stamblade could upgrade to a much better chest piece, from the Encasement of Anguish (it's not totally useless, but it's not a set piece).
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Volar's Crescent Staff. Got it at Vet 5 and I am still holding onto it!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing when the anniversary event drops, we'll be able to use the crescent dagger and staff as an outfit style.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    therift, you have 1 campaign that fills up on primetime, they're not going to put any effort into it.

PS4 NA campaigns have been pretty busy these past few months. Pop locks and prime time queues are common.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rootsplitter. hurties.
    I produce Hardstyle, Hard Dance and Trance.
    Me too. As long as the suppository is round.
    Edited by Androconium on April 1, 2019 7:05AM
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    100% sure they don't drop anymore, they stopped dropping after One Tamriel. No official statement about it then, and no mentions in patch notes other than the gear change in dolmens (jewelry drops instead of old mechanics).

I asked multiple times back then for some official statement or other means to get the gear that's no longer available, but no answer unfortunately :(
    EU PC
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I want is an "orb" armor style. Ebon (Subtly different from the Ebony Style. Hiath the Battlemaster is a good example), Hircine's Veneer, Old Wormcult etc.