The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

STOP asking for healer nerfs.

dazee
dazee
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Becuase the nerfs to tanks ended so well, so now you want to nerf healers? you're ruining the game. PVP is ruining the game since 90% of these nerf requests are becuase of pvp. STOP THE MADNESS.
Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.o where...I am ready to fight for my people 🗡️ just point in right direction.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well the healing element of a healer is stupidly easy in pve. You overheal like 90% of the time...
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Well the healing element of a healer is stupidly easy in pve. You overheal like 90% of the time...

Um we DO do other things than heal ya know. It would be nice if people didn’t wanna nerf the actual smallest part of our jobs, so that we can continue to focus all those other things.

Anyone who is trying to nerf healing is someone who just doesn’t get it.

I don’t care about nerfs to earthgore or whatever - remove it from the game if you want - but no more nerfs to healing itself.
  • ruff
    ruff
    ✭✭
    you overheal overheal overheal, then you switch to help with dmg and boom, half of the team is dead. So yes, you do overheal but then it just enables others to play their roles properly.
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    So...uhh... what are you talking about? Healer nerf, where?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Spoken like someone that is not healing progression vCR+3 runs, or any comparable content. Also, as others have pointed out, there is much more to healing than just heals. It is much more challenging than the DD role. as healers have to have greater area awareness watching for both damage and group members placing.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same thing for nightblades nerf requests.
    STOP asking for nightblade nerfs!
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [removed quote]

Any examples of mentioned nerfs ?
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on April 1, 2019 4:24PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How... how about asking for buffs instead ? :)
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [removed quote]

I am fine with the earthgore nerf which already happened. I am not fine with further nerfs.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on April 1, 2019 4:26PM
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Swiftfox_Bouncyface
    Nerf healers pls zos
    Pronoun: They

Titles:
    Former Saltminer
    A kawaii furry (^w^)
    Leader of Furry Squad PvP Guild

Characters
    Swiftfox Bouncyface
    A random furry
    I Fur You
    owo
    i have anxiety
    i love children

Hewwo my fursona is Swiftfox Bouncyface I'm 37 years old and I love furries OwO, i'm also a little bit shy but I'll have you know that's because i was *** at furcon >/ / /<

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag Kena and coalition of trial bosses would like to register their complaints with PVE healers.

"Nerf Olorime! Its an overused proc set. Healers (and especially all self-heals used by DDs) need to be nerfed because we can't manage to kill enough players!"
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How... how about asking for buffs instead ? :)

That way leads to power creep and content trivialization.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, now healers actually have to heal rather than Earthgore doing it for ya. I hate using my abilities too.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    Oh no, now healers actually have to heal rather than Earthgore doing it for ya. I hate using my abilities too.

I see people killed right through my earthgore proc all the time, stop pretending.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Molag Kena and coalition of trial bosses would like to register their complaints with PVE healers.

"Nerf Olorime! Its an overused proc set. Healers (and especially all self-heals used by DDs) need to be nerfed because we can't manage to kill enough players!"

I know right? it's ridiculous.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Only if you don't buff or damage. If you're only healing, you'll sit idle for sure most times. I spec all my healers to help the fight more than healing. Everyone should, it's a lot more fun than doing nothing if you have a good group.
  • dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »

I see people killed right through my earthgore proc all the time, stop pretending.

Well given that you can't even hit 20k DPS on any character, despite claiming you have many, I really doubt your healing is any better kek
    i'm just tryna have a good time
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delet helers plz z0s hels op as [removed profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on April 1, 2019 4:28PM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, this is a friendly reminder to keep comments constructive and civil. If another community member posts something that is in violation of our forum rules, we ask that you flag the comment rather than engaging in an argument and derailing the thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭

L2read before you go off half cocked. My post, one of the original replies to OP legit said: remove it (Earthgore) from the game - I don’t care.

Stop nerfing actual healing.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im fine with healers and heals in general. What should be nerfed are ALL proactive defenses, aside from ultimates. Bye bye shimmering, wings, cloak, mag scaled shields.

Lets get the reduced TTK train running!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Healers are useless anyway. 3DD + tank can perform better than any other composition.
    Healing and tanking both need a rework, to make these roles enjoyable, fun and useful.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

L2read before you go off half cocked. My post, one of the original replies to OP legit said: remove it (Earthgore) from the game - I don’t care.

Stop nerfing actual healing.

I wasn't even talking to you. Stop thinking you're the center of the conversation here. Unless you're quoted or tagged don't assume people are talking to you.
  • Donnasnowheart_ESO
    Donnasnowheart_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Pve game mechanics need a buff if anything to make pve healing actually mean something. I personally feel like anyone that mains a healer and is experienced in pve does it simply because they love healing not for the "challenge" if there really is any. Pvp is really the only place a healer can shine and with the so called earthgore nerfs inc it might make it a much more enjoyable experience for everyone that isn't a zerg rusher. The only time I've came across a truly difficult healer to kill was in the company of a tank with guard and a nightblade tank with vanguards challenger at that. Which in truth wasn't even the healer and more so the tank.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing in pve is stupidly easy though. Heals are through the roof there, I honestly don't see the problem here (talking from magnb and magplar perspective).

Plus, just saying, magnb's healing got DESTROYED because of pve. Just saying.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Earthgore
    (1 item) Adds 4% Healing Done
    (2 items) When you heal yourself or an ally that is under 50% Health, you conjure a pool of quenching blood underneath them, immediately removing all previous enemy placed effects, and healing the lowest Health ally in the area for 31200 Health over 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 35 seconds.

You mean this? There's a rumour this is true.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Earthgore
    (2 items) When you heal yourself or an ally that is under 50% Health, you conjure a pool of quenching blood underneath them, immediately removing all previous enemy placed effects, and healing the lowest Health ally in the area for 31200 Health over 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 35 seconds.

This would be amazing. Less afk healing and damage will actually make the game more interesting in PvE, and EXTREMELY less frustrating from a PvP perspective.

• Gretzel
    Gretzel
    ✭✭✭

Everything is stupidly easy in pve until you get to hardcore raiding. Ahem, trials in this game. Try pvp healing and you wont be calling it stupidly easy. This is from someone who doesnt use Earthgore.
    Edited by Gretzel on April 2, 2019 12:50PM
    Sorc dps / DK tank / Templar healer - Xbox NA - Black Marsh Legion - cp 270
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Earthgore

This would be amazing. Less afk healing and damage will actually make the game more interesting in PvE, and EXTREMELY less frustrating from a PvP perspective.

Bad for PvE healing. Would make it very much useless. Also look it negative effects it will take away. Pvpers will not be happy either.