Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potential Elsweyr Khajiiti skeleton polymorph and Reaper's crates

Deathstroke31795
Saw the skeletal khajiit in the Elsweyr zone trailer and would love to have that as a polymorph to use for my khajiit instead if the human one. Would like an argonian one also, kind of like the ones in murkmire, but with the release of the necromancer and Elsweyr it seems like a good time to pop one in the store.
Also, it would be cool if the reaper's harvest crates came back before it releases. I would like a nice skeletal mount to accompany my necro.

@ZOS_GinaBruno (Linked the first name that popped up) Just wanted to throw the suggestion out there 😊
Edited by Deathstroke31795 on March 31, 2019 3:20PM
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A skeleton polymorph?

Like the one you can get for free during the Witches Festival? Mine definitely had a tail.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Um, the skeleton polymorph is already used race-specific models

Do you mean have a human appear as Khajiit when using a skeleton polymorph?
  • Deathstroke31795
    That isn't a permanent one. I want a basic skeleton polymorph like the one you get from the quest in shadowfen but race specific. I use that one on a khajiit character and it makes it human.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That isn't a permanent one. I want a basic skeleton polymorph like the one you get from the quest in shadowfen but race specific. I use that one on a khajiit character and it makes it human.

The Dark Brotherhood’s Litany of Blood achievement awards a race-specific skeleton, but it has clothing
  • Deathstroke31795
    Jhalin wrote: »

The Dark Brotherhood’s Litany of Blood achievement awards a race-specific skeleton, but it has clothing

Don't get me wrong, that one is awesome, just wish it was race specific with the basic one too.
    Edited by Deathstroke31795 on April 1, 2019 2:52AM
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES same

already had a thread too but didn'T get a response or anything...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/457654/skeleton-polymorph#latest
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still hoping for a Skeletal Voriplasm poly
  • Deathstroke31795
    Still hoping for a Skeletal Voriplasm poly

Yeah that would definitely be really cool as well.