The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning ESO player

Mattzio
Mattzio
Soul Shriven
Heyo guys, I came back to ESO after a rather long break, since early 2015 actually. I’ve seen recently that new chapter comes to the game and I thought then ”Hey, maybe I should return to the game”. I checked all the editions of Elsweyr and decided to grab the Collection. I also noticed that if I pre-order it, I get access to Summerset and Morrowind. My question then is, do I get Warden class if I buy this package or not?
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything that says Morrowind CHAPTER contains both the Morrowind DLC and the Warden class.

Be careful what you buy. None of the Elsweyr packages marked as UPGRADE contain Morrowind or Summerset. Only the full packages do.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Mattzio
    Mattzio
    Soul Shriven
    Watchdog wrote: »
    Anything that says Morrowind CHAPTER contains both the Morrowind DLC and the Warden class.

Be careful what you buy. None of the Elsweyr packages marked as UPGRADE contain Morrowind or Summerset. Only the full packages do.
    Okay, thank You for answer :)
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back. Wardens are super fun, jack of all trades.
    I <3 my cryomancer
  • luizhd
    luizhd
    ✭✭✭
    If you buy it from a different store, like Green Man Gaming, you`ll get Morrowind for a lot cheaper (half price) and the warden clas. That`s what I did. Sadly you have just missed the 58% off sale they had for it during the 25 years commemoration for TES event
  • Mattzio
    Mattzio
    Soul Shriven
    luizhd wrote: »
    If you buy it from a different store, like Green Man Gaming, you`ll get Morrowind for a lot cheaper (half price) and the warden clas. That`s what I did. Sadly you have just missed the 58% off sale they had for it during the 25 years commemoration for TES event
    Thanks for information but I’ll still grab Elsweyr Collection from ESO site :b