The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BELGIUM people. I have a question.

luizhd
luizhd
✭✭✭
Hey people from Belgium. I was curious as to how does the crown store work in your country? Do you have direct access to crate contents since loot boxes have been banned there or do you not get any of it?

(I know I normally do some negative comments about the crates, but I'm not trying to stir anything up. I'm legit curious right now and since i don't know anyone from Belgium I figured I'd ask about it in here)

hanks :D
Edited by luizhd on March 30, 2019 2:38PM
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Howdy :)

no difference for me, I can still buy crown crates from the store, but unfortunately I don't receive them anymore for daily login like in the past, not sure if that one has to do with the other (but honestly I don't think so as it has been reported from other countries too :D)

I would assume -please correct me if other people in Belgium know better- that ZOS crates are kind of "clean" and not really concerned with the law forbidding some crown crates in Belgium, law which exists for quite some time now if I remember well.

Thus all is well in the best of worlds B)

*typo corrected*
    Edited by woufff on March 30, 2019 2:57PM
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    My crown store works the same as every one else's.
  • Koen_Rietveld
    In Belgium gambling is illegal, but that only counts as gambling if its pay to win with a chance of even getting a boost through there. However the crown crates don't gi e you any unfair advantages over others. So in my knowledge, they aren't illegal over there. If you were talking of weapons or armor that's stronger then what others need months to get for, then we're talking about gambling.
  • luizhd
    luizhd
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite surprised to be honest. I thought the new anti-lootboxes laws in Belgium were more open and not only against pay to win mechanics.

Quite curious indeed. Thanks for the info :)