The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning Player LF Guild

Exocraze
Exocraze
Hello, everyone!

I've played ESO off and on since launch, and I have played on every platform as well before finally settling on PS4. I always got to level 30 or so and then quit, but I finally managed to get to level 50 a couple months back on a Magplar. I then got my first real job and moved out and had a lot going on in my personal life, so gaming sort of took a backseat to everything else. I also have played World of Warcraft since 2006, and I decided to give it one last shot. Well, I think WoW is dead for me, unfortunately, and I found myself wanting to play ESO again. I logged in and have been removed from all of my guilds but one, and I'd like to try and find a guild to play with going forward.

A bit about me:
  • I'm 26 years old, and I live in Georgia. I work in the logistics industry even though I have a bachelor's degree in history, and I eventually hope to become a college professor. I absolutely love Atlanta sports and Georgia football, but baseball is by far my favorite. I spend a ton of time watching and reading about baseball. I have played games my entire life, but MMOs and shooters are my favorite genres, with card games being close behind that.

A bit about me in ESO:
  • As I said before, I've played off and on since launch, but I just recently hit max level (though I'm only CP50 at the moment). I am playing a magplar DPS at the moment, but I'd love to heal at some point instead. I just figured it would be easier to learn end game stuff as a DPS first. I've been a healer in basically every MMO I've ever played, so that's goals for me in this game. I love goldmaking in other games and plan to pursue that a bit in this game as well. At this point, I'm just trying to learn the aspects of the game that I haven't experienced yet while also collecting skyshards and things of that nature that I still need to get.

I'm hoping to find a laid back guild that's totally okay with the fact that I'm still pretty new to the game in terms of my game knowledge. PvE will be my focus, but I'm totally down to dabble in PvP as well. If you think I'd be a good fit, feel free to message me on PSN at Exocraze, and we can chat some more.

Thanks!!
Platform: PS4
IGN: @Exocraze
  • acokebear
    acokebear
    We have opened up our guild, Clan of the Snow Bear, to those players that want a place where they can run trials - vet and normal, do pvp - all alliances are welcome, have help getting achievements, and want a place to meet up with friends.

We can do vet and normal content in a fun, positive, teaching environment. We do daily and weekly rotating events such as Cyrodiil Conquest Board, delve completions, skyshard hunts, Battlegrounds, Imperial City/Sewers and trials. We can help you with skin runs and monster helm runs. We will be adding monthly 50/50 raffles and more events as we grow. We welcome anyone who wants to run events and/or workshops.

We have a mixture of new players and veteran players.

We have several ranks, including one just for players that can do veteran trials (min 30k dps) and one for those who just want to be more social and relaxed. This, along with helpful notes (preferred role/s, master crafter, vampire, werewolf) listed in the roster notes, helps everyone know who they can call on for help if needed.

We do not have a guild trader, so we do not charge any dues. We do have a guild bank, store and tabard.

We have 2 guild halls for your use. One has all the mundus stones, services, dummies and is working on getting all the attunable crafting stations.The second house is partially done and has/will have most of the trials laid out so you can see where dps, healers, and tanks stand during boss fights.

We have Facebook, Discord and a PSN Community Page, but we do not require you to use any of them.

Everyone is welcome, all we ask is that you are over the age of 18, willing to participate in events and/or text chat, can help others in a respectful way, and just want to get stuff done while having fun.

If this sounds like the guild for you please message acokebear or flipper1975wat on PSN and an invite will be sent.

We look forward to running with you!