The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crypt of Heart 2 No Death

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So this second to last boss (the last one for the achievement) always kills one of my pug groups - its incredibly frustrating getting this achievement..is there any other tip / trick to it than everyone rolling away after she sucks you in to another direction?
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have each person pick a quadrant before the pull.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Easiest way is to have 1 DPS 1 healer go in. The tank and other DPS stay way outside behind the pillars. Took me awhile to get that achievement done for the voidstone violet color.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this second to last boss (the last one for the achievement) always kills one of my pug groups - its incredibly frustrating getting this achievement..is there any other tip / trick to it than everyone rolling away after she sucks you in to another direction?

Have people stand north south east and west and only dodge roll directly away from the boss it’s easy and if you get some good pigs maybe skippable
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have 2 of your group fight the boss. Other 2 go hide out of combat range.
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    Have your tank stay at the boss, leaves a lot more room for the other 3 to roll away (in a peace sign layout if you're thinking top-down). Don't overlap with each other, don't overlap with circles on the outside. Using barrier or another group shield right as she pulls can help, too.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That boss is annoying in pugs.
    For no death, two or three maning it might be the safest.
    Else keep in your area at all cost even if you die as else you will take the other player with you.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.