Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ghost Sea Trading Co

Epona222
Epona222
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
We are an established and successful casual trading and social guild, welcoming both existing and new players.

We offer
- a friendly and tolerant atmosphere to those from all walks of life
- welcome and assistance to new and experienced players alike
- a guild hall with all the crafting stations, all levels of combat dummies, transmute station, outfitting station etc
- a mid range city trader (situated in Stormhold, we have been there for a couple of years)
- no dues, fees, or minimum requirements - we have a non-compulsory weekly raffle with good donated prizes to pay for the trader
- occasional casual play events from world boss runs to help people get achievements, to normal trials
- Discord

Whether you are just starting out in ESO, want to get into trading, or are more experienced and just want a casual atmosphere or more trading slots, we might be a suitable fit for you

If interested, send me a mail or pst in game, username same as here, Epona222
GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • RosesMoon
    RosesMoon
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would love a invite, @RosesMoon .
  • Vhalkyrie
    Vhalkyrie
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! Send me an invite @Vhalkyrie :)
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, I don't check the thread every day so I apologise for the delay - will invite both of you right away :)

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • RosesMoon
    RosesMoon
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!
  • BaggyGreen
    BaggyGreen
    ✭✭✭
    WOuld love to join @BaggyGreen
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join.

IGN: Anlaemar
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot me an invite please. @ZiRM
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • BaggyGreen
    BaggyGreen
    ✭✭✭
    Bump...
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    If you're still recruiting, I'd love an invite :)@Vinterskald
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • spekdah
    spekdah
    ✭✭✭
    Would like an invite, @spekdah
  • NeroVitus
    NeroVitus
    ✭✭
    @Avengeful

I would love an invite
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I would like an invite please. My username is the same.

Thanks.
  • LucienLachance
    LucienLachance
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. @LucienLachance
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi folks, sorry - as I said in my first post, contact me in game if you want an invite, since I do not check the forums every day. I will try to get invites out to everyone who has asked, but sending me an in game mail is the quickest way (since once I have a mail from you, it autofills the invite box when I am typing, a post on the forum cannot do that - I will get around to inviting you all though)

• Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK I think I have caught up with invites - sorry about that, the reason I ask people to contact me in game is because that way I don't have to check and recheck the spelling and tab back and forth to make sure I got everyone's name correct - sorry but the way it works in game with inviting to guilds is if I have a pst or a mail from someone, it is far easier to send an invite!