Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which sorc

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
Are pet builds stronger than non pet builds, I always was under the impression pets were terrible
Edited by Syiccal on March 29, 2019 11:59PM
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pet sorcs are stronger this patch. You don't have to carry the whole zoo around with you, just slotting the Twilight Matriarch alone gives you a burst heal and a strong single target DoT that doesn't cost any resources.
  • Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    Yes pets are viable right now. They are actually effective so people of course will translate that into being OP.

I have always mostly run the matriach being the only viable mag sorc heal. Even before they got a buff.

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to be trash, but over time they've received some significant buffs. You can now autopilot with heavy lightning staff attacks while your pets block incoming damage and murder your foes. Don't forget to wear the maw monster set to be even more annoying in BGs.
    Edited by Alucardo on March 30, 2019 1:49PM
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just trying to decide now between blodspawn or chudan
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    I'm just trying to decide now between blodspawn or chudan

Or you could slot boundless and armor master and use whatever monster set that you want.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use necro/lich and don't really fancy moving away from that
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    I use necro/lich and don't really fancy moving away from that

Lich works, but if you can learn to play a little better/different, you don't need that sustain as much.

Dark Exchange to keep that resource return over time going.
    Elemental drain for that Regen on every attack, plus the major breach is a lot of extra damage.
    Killing people with destro staff for the return
    Use of endless fury for Regen
    Using LOS and charging heavy attacks.
    Dark Exchange after every stun for free resources
    Judicious potion use
    Harness magicka resource return
    Breton helps, but I've done fine on my altmer with the stamina return fueling the Dark Exchange furnace

You really only need 1100 or so regen
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pets have been straight up OP in duels for a long time, the continuous buffs to pets and recently the rune cage nerf have made them far stronger than non pet sorc for open world as well.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    i am completely fine with healing ward and hardened ward. sure i have to dance around a bit and bar swap alot but it works for me.